Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Bite from Cyriopagopus Paganus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodrichard_21
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
goodrichard_21

Male
Location Caloocan City

Bite from Cyriopagopus Paganus Empty
PostSubject: Bite from Cyriopagopus Paganus   Bite from Cyriopagopus Paganus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:08 am

Research first before collect for starters:

This Article from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Species: Cyriopagopus paganus
Reported by: Mike "troll"
"welp it was inevitable if oyur gonna play with spiders your gonna get bit. i had to count and transfer a bunch of C.pagan lings tonight hehe man can these thing move when ever i opened there container 15 or so come rushing out going every which way expected it to be a breeze lol luckly i was working in a tub. anyways bout half way through catchign and cupping them (i did round 70 tonight) a spot on my finger starts itchign like mad and it felt hot. it didnt really dawn on me till about a half hour later with it still itchign like mad and the hot feelign expandign half way down my finger that maybe i got bit. its been bout 45 min now and im startign to get a very very slight dull pain and hot feelign all the way down the finger (ring finger) and side of my hand its also feelign a littel crampy as i type. is this just my imagination or did i really get bit these guys are 1/2"-3/4" LS."
Back to top Go down

Bite from Cyriopagopus Paganus
Page 1 of 1