Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Bite from Citharischius Crawshayi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodrichard_21
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
goodrichard_21

Male
Location Caloocan City

Bite from Citharischius Crawshayi Empty
PostSubject: Bite from Citharischius Crawshayi   Bite from Citharischius Crawshayi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 am

Research first before collect for starters:

This Article from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Species: Citharischius crawshayi
Reported by: Drastak
"Well, I was bitten only once by my spiderlink of C. Crawshayi (4-5th instar). I tried to give him more substrate and he attacked my hand. I was bitten to my forefinger (hope dictionary is right :")) ). It didn't hurt a lot but it was very unpleasant feeling like small cramp only in location I was bitten. The only problem was, when I had to go outside (and there were about -5 degrees), because cold wasn't the best environment for this Smile. It didn't hurt more, but it was very strange feeling that I can't describe. After return to my room, evrything was OK again.Smile"

Species: Citharischius crawshayi
Reported by: Gary (gcombs@...)
"How do you like your little King Baboon? I don't see mine very often it spends most of it's time down in it's burrow. Luckily it goes right along the edge of the bottom of the tank so I can see her down in it. She is about the size of a quarter and not long ago she got out of her tank. Those little buggers are quick as lightning! Anyway, I got lucky and she scurried up onto the bottom shelf of a book shelf. Luckily she did not go behind it, otherwise I would have never seen her again. I managed to get her to run back into her tank but I was afraid she would run back up the corner and out into the library again so I put my hand over the corner where she was while reaching for the lid and she ran up and latched onto the palm of my hand. Let me just say Ouch! for a tiny little baby T she sure can bite hard. The next day I had a small black and blue spot and it was a little tender to the touch."
Back to top Go down

Bite from Citharischius Crawshayi
Page 1 of 1