Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Pros and Cons of keeping T's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelM
MichaelM

Male
Location Taguig City

Pros and Cons of keeping T's Empty
PostSubject: Pros and Cons of keeping T's   Pros and Cons of keeping T's I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:01 pm

para sa mga newbie sa T's na gaya ko, we need to measure the pros and cons of keeping these pets so that we know what were getting into..

Pros and cons of keeping a tarantula as pets: (applies to scorps as well)

Pros:

1. Happiness Gained - the joy you'll receive from keeping them cheers cheers 

2. Less Maintenance - setup, feeding & cleaning (less work = more happiness) jig jig 

3. Less Space - generally they can be housed on small enclosures, so a big space is no issue. Very Happy Very Happy 

4. Clean and Silent - no barking, scratching and grooming. Cool Cool 

5. Interesting and Educational - can be a great subject of photography and biology. study study 

6. Appreciation - you may be viewed as smart and cool by people who appreciates exotic pets.  drinks drinks 

7. Science - you can apply taxidermy on your deceased pets. Idea Idea 

link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cons:

1. Highly Addicting - once you got one, you'll want more. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
2. GF will be freaked out What a Face What a Face  - I think it is unusual for your lady not to be scared in a 5'+' Invert Mad Mad  (if she likes it too, then she's definitely a keeper thumbs up thumbs up , if not then prepare for a lengthy explanation/debate. Sleep Sleep )heheh..

3. Weird - people may think that you are weird or eccentric. albino albino 

4. Dangerous - depends on the species & if your allergic to their venom. affraid affraid 

5. Disliked - people who dislikes this type of pet will scorn you for keeping it, well, people can't appreciate what they can't understand. Neutral Neutral 

6. Escape - can damage the natural ecosystem if escaped and bred. so be responsible affraid affraid 

7. Registration for DENR permit??? - no comment so...  Good Luck Good Luck

for me, the pros outweighs the cons, so it is definitely worth it..

note: these are my opinion only (based on what I've read) and it is open for constructive criticism.

add nyo lang guys if may naisip kayong iba, mag ipon ng idea para sa mga newbies na gaya ko..cheers!..
Back to top Go down
MJKC23
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
MJKC23

Male
Location Pasig Mandaluyong Cainta

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons of keeping T's   Pros and Cons of keeping T's I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Good Luck  to d hobby... please don't put too much emoticons in ur thread hahahah rules 
Back to top Go down
MichaelM
MichaelM

Male
Location Taguig City

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons of keeping T's   Pros and Cons of keeping T's I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:24 pm

hahaha..nawili lang sa emoticons ng forum sir..
Back to top Go down
kendall harry
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
kendall harry

Male
Location baguio city

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons of keeping T's   Pros and Cons of keeping T's I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 pm

nice one Very Happy tama yung mga hnd nakakaappreciate ng hobby ntin eh iba ang tingin nila sa atin Very Happy naka relate ako sa mga cons hahaha

drinks 
Back to top Go down
MichaelM
MichaelM

Male
Location Taguig City

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons of keeping T's   Pros and Cons of keeping T's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:23 am

hahah.one time ung nalaman na may alaga akong scorps, sabi para daw akong magkukulam kasi un daw ung mga pet ng mga un..Shocked
Back to top Go down
suelenem
suelenem

Male
Location Muntinlupa

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons of keeping T's   Pros and Cons of keeping T's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:06 am

Nice one sir!
Back to top Go down
guysack
guysack

Male
Location quezon city philippines

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons of keeping T's   Pros and Cons of keeping T's I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:29 pm

No vaccination or Deworming needed Very Happy based on my experience in keeping T's for 4 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pros and Cons of keeping T's   Pros and Cons of keeping T's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pros and Cons of keeping T's
Page 1 of 1