Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Bite from Avicularia Avicularia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodrichard_21
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
goodrichard_21

Male
Location Caloocan City

Bite from Avicularia Avicularia Empty
PostSubject: Bite from Avicularia Avicularia   Bite from Avicularia Avicularia I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 am

Research first before collect for starters:

This Article from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Species: Avicularia avicularia
Reported by: LINEBACKER II
"Well, I thought since my pink toe is still pretty small, I'll handle this gentle giant. So, I stuck my hand in the cage and got a grip on her, like I was shown many, many times when it comes to tarantula handling, and she fought me.
I thought, wow, what a cranky spider we have here. Even my Pamphobeteus antinious doesn't behave like this when I pick her up, so I tried again, and this time the pink toe twisted around in my hand and bit me on the thumb. I was shocked! It's the first time I've ever been bitten by a tarantula and of all the tarantulas I've handled it turned out to be a pink toe who nailed me first.

She only connected with one fang, but nonetheless drew some blood from me. So needless to say I put her down and left her alone the entire night."
Back to top Go down

Bite from Avicularia Avicularia
Page 1 of 1