Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drwildchina
Pet Master
Pet Master
Drwildchina

Male
Location Bulacan

Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?  Empty
PostSubject: Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?    Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:44 am

To the Experts:

How do we distinguish the difference between Centruroides bicolor and Centruroides margaritatus? I bought 1 apparently 7i C. marga and got 1 from a trade apparently 7i C. bicolor.Both were males (according to them). I trust both sellers/traders but wrong identification of specie deemed to be corrected so as not to mislead newbies like me.

They looked exactly the same. I tried to research and google, to find the difference, but the pictures i found seemed to be confusing.

My dilemma needs local experience from You guys, so that i can sell the other 1 with its rightful name. Thank You in advance for your time answering my question. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Menkaixer
Menkaixer

Male
Location Makati

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?    Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 am

Good day doc!

Sir Tattoo already posted the difference between the two.

Here's the link for your convenience. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drwildchina
Pet Master
Pet Master
Drwildchina

Male
Location Bulacan

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?    Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 am

Menkaixer wrote:
Good day doc!

Sir Tattoo already posted the difference between the two.

Here's the link for your convenience. Smile

Many thanks Menkaixer! I've read it and its now clear. I may have gotten a bad deal. But it's ok, it maybe unintentional. I'll just charge it to experience. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?    Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distinguishing characteristic between C. bicolor and C. margaritatus?
Page 1 of 1