Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus

Go down 
+7
Chest
summerflavor
2wire
lalafaluza
Nubian
gudb0i
Tattoo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus Medal_15Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus Medal_17Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus Medal_10
Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus Empty
PostSubject: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:34 pm

The base coloration of centruroides bicolor is yellowish with dark mesosoma, pedipalp to chela and metasoma segment 5 and telson. Your specimen is brown with a reddish colored band across the tergites and are therefore totally different.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

while centruroides margaritatus has a light brown mesosoma, pedipalp to chela and metasoma segment 5 and telson.

Credits to VL n SW
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
gudb0i
gudb0i

Male
Location nueva ecija

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:43 pm

thanks sir tattoo share ko lang po ah? Salamat po!
Back to top Go down
Nubian
Nubian

Male
Location Olongapo City

PostSubject: Cool! Much clearer now!   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Tattoo wrote:
The base coloration of centruroides bicolor is yellowish with dark mesosoma, pedipalp to chela and metasoma segment 5 and telson. Your specimen is brown with a reddish colored band across the tergites and are therefore totally different.

while centruroides margaritatus has a light brown mesosoma, pedipalp to chela and metasoma segment 5 and telson.

Credits to VL n SW
[b]
Back to top Go down
lalafaluza
lalafaluza

Male
Location caloocan city

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:06 am

up lng.. dpat laging nsa taas to para mkta nung iba..
Back to top Go down
2wire
2wire

Male
Location Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:38 am

thumbs up this is a great info. for both old and new hobbyist

cheers PEP
Back to top Go down
summerflavor
summerflavor

Male
Location Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:20 am

Thanks for clearing this out. But just a quick one. Is there really a C. Bicolor circulating in the hobby? Checking other inverts forums (US & EU) the existence of a true identified C. Bicolor is still in question.

To clarify the C. bicolor that is tagged here in the forums as C. Bicolor are C. margaritatus?

Back to top Go down
Chest
Chest

Male
Location Cavite

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:52 am

summerflavor wrote:
Thanks for clearing this out. But just a quick one. Is there really a C. Bicolor circulating in the hobby? Checking other inverts forums (US & EU) the existence of a true identified C. Bicolor is still in question.

To clarify the C. bicolor that is tagged here in the forums as C. Bicolor are C. margaritatus?

yup available cya sa hobby.. rare nga lang Smile few people lang ang may C.bicolor Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus Medal_15Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus Medal_17Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus Medal_10
Male

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Sir chest db my c. bicolor kyo? Naparami m nb? Para dumami naman sa hobby Smile
Back to top Go down
ForSale
ForSale

Male
Location Metro manila PASIG

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 pm

UP! thumbs up
Thanks sa INFO! Smile

Applicable din ba to sa mga 2-3i palang po? or walang pinagkaiba kapag 2-3i palang?
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 pm

ForSale wrote:
UP! thumbs up
Thanks sa INFO! Smile

Applicable din ba to sa mga 2-3i palang po? or walang pinagkaiba kapag 2-3i palang?
medyo mahihirapan ang newbie. almost magkamukha na kasi sila. wala na pong c. bicolor sa hobby puro c. marga na.
Back to top Go down
RogeVainGlory
RogeVainGlory

Male
Location Manila sauyo qc

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Ako may Marga na! Smile thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Jungorer
Jungorer

Male
Location Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Sorry if i bump this pero may nakuha po akong C.Bicolor at naka gravid na siya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Jungorer wrote:
Sorry if i bump this pero may nakuha po akong C.Bicolor at naka gravid na siya Very Happy
nacheck ko na po yun. c.marga sya.
Back to top Go down
Jungorer
Jungorer

Male
Location Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:11 pm

C marga nga talga siya sir sige po thanks for replying Smile
Back to top Go down
kuyazector
kuyazector

Male
Location Manila

PostSubject: diff bet c.marga & c.bicolor   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:41 pm

C.marga po maliit mga 5-8cm, manipis at mahabang tignan ang katawan female mas mataba yung buntot

C.bicolor po much bigger up to 12cm, comparing po sa size ng body mas malapad po ito, female mas mataba yung buntot

3i na c.bicolor = (2.5cm) = 6i-7i ng c.marga

base po sa alaga kong c.bicolor at c.marga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus   Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Difference between C. Bicolor and C. Margaritatus
Page 1 of 1