Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vhaby04
vhaby04

United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Medal_11
Female
Location sta ana manila

United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Empty
PostSubject: United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk   United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 pm

guys share ko lang to.. my nkakaalm b kung kasali ung phil. d2?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kc kasali ung excel brewer yeast d2 s recall n 2 e aun ngpapainom kc nyan s pitbull at cats ko... Mad
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Medal_15United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Medal_17United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Medal_10
Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk   United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Nku delikado yan ah! W8 natin si sir lars bka may alam sya.
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

PostSubject: Re: United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk   United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 pm

hala nagpapa inom ako ng brewers yeast na yan sa pit ko,,
ok naman effect kung my salmonella dpat my sakit na dog ko,,
ewan ko lang yung mga bagong manufactured ngayun,,
pero as far as i know madami gumagamit pero wala pa akong nbabalitaan ng reklamo,,
so far lahat good ang feedbacks,,
Back to top Go down
http://lemuel0909.myadpost.com
vhaby04
vhaby04

United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Medal_11
Female
Location sta ana manila

PostSubject: Re: United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk   United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:19 am

lemuel0909 wrote:
pero as far as i know madami gumagamit pero wala pa akong nbabalitaan ng reklamo,,

lem khit ako ngpapainom nyan wl nga sign n my skit cla.. kya lng ewn ko b kc food and drug administration ng us yn... khit ako nung mbsa ko yn ntkot ako.. pero anu mggwa ko e cla ngblita nyan Sad kkbili ko nga lng nung akin last 4 days ago nainom nila un 3 days.. nung tumwag ako s vet ko kung gnyn daw n my blita s product hinto ko dw muna pero wl dn dw clng nbblitaan.. s totoo lng nghihinayng dn ako s pnambili ko nun pero kung health nmn kplit ng pera n un ok lng skin khit msyang xa .. kya nga ako ngttnong d2 kung my gnyn bng issue lumabs s phil.
Back to top Go down
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

PostSubject: Re: United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk   United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 am

vhaby04 wrote:
lemuel0909 wrote:

lem khit ako ngpapainom nyan wl nga sign n my skit cla.. kya lng ewn ko b kc food and drug administration ng us yn... khit ako nung mbsa ko yn ntkot ako.. pero anu mggwa ko e cla ngblita nyan Sad kkbili ko nga lng nung akin last 4 days ago nainom nila un 3 days.. nung tumwag ako s vet ko kung gnyn daw n my blita s product hinto ko dw muna pero wl dn dw clng nbblitaan.. s totoo lng nghihinayng dn ako s pnambili ko nun pero kung health nmn kplit ng pera n un ok lng skin khit msyang xa .. kya nga ako ngttnong d2 kung my gnyn bng issue lumabs s phil.

for skin and coat naman kasi sa pit ko makintab 4mos ko na gngmt,,
di pa ubos npaka dami ng 1 bote,,haha,,
wala pa naman akong nbblitaan,,
kht yung mga 2-3yrs ng gumagamit gngmt pdn wala naman ngyayare sa aso nila,,
cguro sa us saka proven nb na meron? or possible palang na my hinala?
Back to top Go down
http://lemuel0909.myadpost.com
vhaby04
vhaby04

Female
Location sta ana manila

PostSubject: Re: United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk   United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 pm

lemuel0909 wrote:
vhaby04 wrote:
lemuel0909 wrote:

for skin and coat naman kasi sa pit ko makintab 4mos ko na gngmt,,
di pa ubos npaka dami ng 1 bote,,haha,,
wala pa naman akong nbblitaan,,
kht yung mga 2-3yrs ng gumagamit gngmt pdn wala naman ngyayare sa aso nila,,
cguro sa us saka proven nb na meron? or possible palang na my hinala?

bsahin mo po click mo ung nsa link... prang s US lng pero kc ksama ung mga nbili nmn ng frends ko s batch n yn...
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Medal_15United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Medal_17United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk Medal_10
Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk   United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

if same manufacturer kahit sa US un meron din ung inexport d2. much better kung palitan nyo nalang kesa sumugal db? ur pet or a little money u spent?
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
vhaby04
vhaby04

Female
Location sta ana manila

PostSubject: Re: United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk   United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Tattoo wrote:
if same manufacturer kahit sa US un meron din ung inexport d2. much better kung palitan nyo nalang kesa sumugal db? ur pet or a little money u spent?

yup correct k dyan kuya tats.. llo p nung mkita ko n same batch lng ung product n nsa akin at ung nilista nila n pinarerecall.. nung mbsa ko un huminto n tlga ako khit wla png bad effect sknila d ko n aantyin un .. ms mhalaga ung health ng pets ko skin at mlmng dn kc n ms mhl p mggastos ko pg cla ngkaskit...

kya ko lng nmn npost pra mbsa rn ng iba n gumgmit..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk   United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

United Pet Group Voluntarily Expands Recall of Nutritional Supplements For Dogs to Include Additional Tablet and Powdered-Form Products for Dogs and Cats Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
Page 1 of 1