Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Lost Masters

Go down 
+2
MJKC23
rektadre12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rektadre12
rektadre12

Male
Location sta. ana, manila

Lost Masters Empty
PostSubject: Lost Masters   Lost Masters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Good evening to all, I'm Ivan from manila. I cannot say that I am a newbie because I used to own a couple of tarantulas and scorpions before. I am just getting back to the hobby. Right now I own a chaco golden knee 3.5" DLS and a HH 3i (pre-molt) to get me started. But I am new here at PEP. i am really looking forward to meet new friends here. I am not sure if this is allowed (mods please advise if I have to rephrase or remove my post, Thanks) but back in 2009 I used to buy slings from many breeders/sellers  and of them has a forum name "bossing". This is way back when ppf is still around, I think he's from Marikina. I was wondering if anyone knows him and if he is still in the hobby? I would really appreciate if anyone can give his contact details. Also, I was thinking that this time I'd be more into arboreals. So hope to see more new world arboreals specimens for sale. 

Happy pet keeping everyone.

God Bless.....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MJKC23
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
MJKC23

Male
Location Pasig Mandaluyong Cainta

Lost Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Masters   Lost Masters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] back bro. . . Ur taLking about Mac fr. Marikina w/ a handLe name of Bossing. . . he's stiLL around in the hobby & he has a site of his own... Don't quite know f it's active... posting other sites & Links may vioLate the ruLes n here sofeeL free to use PM. . .Laughing
Back to top Go down
kean
kean

Male
Location QC / Pasay

Lost Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Masters   Lost Masters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi welcome to PEP & Welcome back to the Hobby! if you have facebook you can visit his facebook page. you can try the search menu of yahoo or google and type in "Bosing's Creepy Crawlers" which will give you the link to his facebook page. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
TheExoticManPH
TheExoticManPH

Male
Location Under Your Bed

Lost Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Masters   Lost Masters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Mac Dumalo Santos po sa FB nea
Back to top Go down
kendall harry
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
kendall harry

Male
Location baguio city

Lost Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Masters   Lost Masters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Welcome
back sir. and welcome po kayo dito sa PEP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rektadre12
rektadre12

Male
Location sta. ana, manila

Lost Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Masters   Lost Masters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:53 pm

thanks for the info mga masters ang sorry mods hindi ko po maexplain kasi yung story anyways will edit my post.

Thank you din sa mga nag welcome, looking forward to meeting you all sa event too bad late ko na nabalitaan yung june 9 event,
Back to top Go down
MJKC23
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
MJKC23

Male
Location Pasig Mandaluyong Cainta

Lost Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Masters   Lost Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Next Major Inverts show 4 Christmas is on December. . .
Back to top Go down
jerichogio
jerichogio

Female
Location Taiwan

Lost Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Masters   Lost Masters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:44 am

Welcome rektadre12!
@MJKC23 cguro naman makakaattend ka na sa December? hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Masters   Lost Masters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Masters
Page 1 of 1