Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Mesobuthus Caucasicus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rusheed_87
rusheed_87

Male
Location zamboanga city

Mesobuthus Caucasicus Empty
PostSubject: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:40 am

hi guys Smile

Im new in this hobby.. your reply will be greatly appreciated Smile

is a Mesobuthus Caucasicus scorp good for a novice?

what is its venom level?

is it communal?

is it fast? dont want to get tag Scorpion Smile

whats the size of an average adult?

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
'smb
'smb

Male
Location Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:58 am

Welcome to the hobby!Mesobothus caucasicus is a new scorpion to the hobby so there is not much info about them and there are only a handful of people who have them.As a general of desert species they are likely fast and the venom of this sp. is unknown.This scorpion will be better off for the intermediate for safety precautions.From the pictures I've seen this species might be communal.But even communal species has the chance of cannibalizing each other.So for safety keep them seperate.Average size is up to 8 inches depending on the subspecies and gender.
Back to top Go down
nicoski
Super

Super  Moderator

Male
Location Zamboanga City

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:29 am

'smb wrote:
Welcome to the hobby!Mesobothus caucasicus is a new scorpion to the hobby so there is not much info about them and there are only a handful of people who have them.As a general of desert species they are likely fast and the venom of this sp. is unknown.This scorpion will be better off for the intermediate for safety precautions.From the pictures I've seen this species might be communal.But even communal species has the chance of cannibalizing each other.So for safety keep them seperate.Average size is up to 8 inches depending on the subspecies and gender.

+1 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
rush_87
rush_87

Male
Location zamboanga city

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:58 am

'smb wrote:

thanks boss thumbs up

better skip this one.. hehe im looking for a desert/ dry type scorpion that is available here in the philippines.. and on a level 1-2 venom..

its better if it doesn't move that fast Laughing
Back to top Go down
'smb
'smb

Male
Location Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:15 pm

V.spinigerus is a good one.
Back to top Go down
'smb
'smb

Male
Location Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh and I forgot Hadrurus arizonensis is a good one too.If you could find one.
Back to top Go down
rusheed_87
rusheed_87

Male
Location zamboanga city

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:40 pm

'smb wrote:
Oh and I forgot Hadrurus arizonensis is a good one too.If you could find one.

yup,yup, spinigerus is also nice choice but i havent found one that ship here in mindanao.. and the airzonensis i only found one breeder but its already sold.. and kinda expensive.. maybe because its rare..

thanks boss thumbs up
Back to top Go down
MJKC23
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
MJKC23

Male
Location Pasig Mandaluyong Cainta

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Looking for a dessert type w/ a LvL 1-2 Venom? Best Pick is d Hadrurus Pallidus Arizonensis... Such a beautifuL creature...
Back to top Go down
MJKC23
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
MJKC23

Male
Location Pasig Mandaluyong Cainta

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Scorpio Maurus Palmatus too. . . thumbs up
Back to top Go down
rusheed_87
rusheed_87

Male
Location zamboanga city

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:19 pm

MJKC23 wrote:
Looking for a dessert type w/ a LvL 1-2 Venom? Best Pick is d Hadrurus Pallidus Arizonensis... Such a beautifuL creature...

yup.. maganda.. mahirap maghanap.. Mad haha

yung isang choice ko pa spinigerus.. hanap pa Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mesobuthus Caucasicus   Mesobuthus Caucasicus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mesobuthus Caucasicus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philippine Exotic Pets :: General Discussion :: Exotics :: Scorpions :: Scorpion Questions and Problem-
Jump to: