Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Avicularia Care Help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chinggay
chinggay

Female
Location cdeo

Avicularia Care Help? Empty
PostSubject: Avicularia Care Help?   Avicularia Care Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:07 pm

i would really like to start collecting avics, the problem is that they die Sad i tried buying avicularia versicolor but after a few days they die Sad i have been taking care of 20 tarantulas for more than 2 yearas mostly brachy's, i also have L.P. and P. Irminia, G.B.B. and only the versicolor died so far. Am i doing something wrong? i am scared on buying another one only for it to die Sad please help
Back to top Go down
Vacuum
Super

Super  Moderator
Vacuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Avicularia Care Help?   Avicularia Care Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:06 pm

chinggay wrote:
i would really like to start collecting avics, the problem is that they die Sad i tried buying avicularia versicolor but after a few days they die Sad i have been taking care of 20 tarantulas for more than 2 yearas mostly brachy's, i also have L.P. and P. Irminia, G.B.B. and only the versicolor died so far. Am i doing something wrong? i am scared on buying another one only for it to die Sad please help

regarding on your question bro im not a master on avics but some people says that has an encounter on avics thay they usually died for no reason, and you experienced it too right?there are lots of air holes on the enclosure?you always check the humidity inside?do you regularly mist it?medyo maseselan kasi mga avics goodluck bro may mas magandang kapalit yang versi mo thumbs up
Back to top Go down
chinggay
chinggay

Female
Location cdeo

PostSubject: Re: Avicularia Care Help?   Avicularia Care Help? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 pm

depende sa iyo kung ano kapalit niyan pero for sure mas maganda at this time magiging successful ka na sa pag raise ng avics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avicularia Care Help?   Avicularia Care Help? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avicularia Care Help?
Page 1 of 1