Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Para sa mahilig sa RPG games!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KiroV
KiroV

Male
Location south

Para sa mahilig sa RPG games! Empty
PostSubject: Para sa mahilig sa RPG games!   Para sa mahilig sa RPG games! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Para sa mga nag enjoy sa Diablo, Final-Fantasy or any RPG games, I recommend this game for you.

Amalur is an epic single player role-playing game brought to us by EA, Big Huge Games and 38 Studios. Set in the world of Amalur. It offer vast collections of characters you can choose from. Better yet, you can create your own character suitable for you gaming fantasies. Hundreds of quests, creatures, spells, weapons and armor. You can set your fighting style from full-on melee combat to range-type battle to a devastating spell-caster that will surely blow your imagination. Topped up with superb High-Definition graphics and surround sound quality audio. This game is really a must play for RPG fanatics.

I've beaten the game 3 times now. Mastering the 3 combat types with different characters. summing up to about 200hrs of game time (haha). The game is very addictive and it offers vast game interactions all throughout the kingdom. It's not that much heavy on system requirements but i recommend having the top specs to really enjoy the game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
stussyroyce187
stussyroyce187

Male
Location Baguio City

PostSubject: Re: Para sa mahilig sa RPG games!   Para sa mahilig sa RPG games! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:04 am

may download link po ba tayo dyan? mas maganda sana pag meron.
Back to top Go down
KiroV
KiroV

Male
Location south

PostSubject: Re: Para sa mahilig sa RPG games!   Para sa mahilig sa RPG games! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ayan po DL link Smile bumili po kasi ako ng cd tlga to get the online perks Smile ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Para sa mahilig sa RPG games!   Para sa mahilig sa RPG games! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Para sa mahilig sa RPG games!
Page 1 of 1