Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kitnoman
kitnoman

Male
Location Quezon city

Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya Empty
PostSubject: Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya   Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 pm

mga sir tolong naman...in 3weeks 1 bes palng kumain T ko...pre-molt n b to? and tama lng ba ang laki ng abdomen nya?

thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sen jen
PEP
Staff

PEP  Staff
sen jen

Male
Location San Antonio, Las Pinas

Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya   Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Bro, premolt na yan T's mo.. Base na din sa laki ng abdomen nya marami na syang stock ng liquified food sa katawan nya.. no need to worry...... Tsaka most of T's wouldn't even eat for a month or more kahit post molt or premolt pa status nila...

hope this help.. Wink
Back to top Go down
kitnoman
kitnoman

Male
Location Quezon city

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya   Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:17 am

sen jen wrote:

Bro, premolt na yan T's mo.. Base na din sa laki ng abdomen nya marami na syang stock ng liquified food sa katawan nya.. no need to worry...... Tsaka most of T's wouldn't even eat for a month or more kahit post molt or premolt pa status nila...

hope this help.. Wink
thumbs up
thanks for the info sir...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya   Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!!! (new/beginner Albopilosum owner) my T is not eating and most of the time nasa taas cage nya
Page 1 of 1