Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Rabbit Lovers

Go down 
+2
Tattoo
vhaby04
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vhaby04
vhaby04

Rabbit Lovers Medal_11
Female
Location sta ana manila

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

hi guys.. we can use this thread to share tips and our experiences in our beloved bunnies...

you can share also pictures of your bunny... thumbs up

Last edited by vhaby04 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vhaby04
vhaby04

Rabbit Lovers Medal_11
Female
Location sta ana manila

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world. There are seven different genera in the family classified as rabbits, including the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), Cottontail rabbit (genus Sylvilagus; 13 species), and the Amami rabbit (Pentalagus furnessi, endangered species on Amami Ōshima, Japan). There are many other species of rabbit, and these, along with pikas and hares, make up the order Lagomorpha.

Pet rabbits kept indoors are referred to as house rabbits. House rabbits typically have an indoor pen or cage and a rabbit-safe place to run and exercise, such as an exercise pen, living room or family room. Rabbits can be trained to use a litter box and some can learn to come when called. Domestic rabbits that do not live indoors can also often serve as companions for their owners, typically living in an easily accessible hutch outside the home. Some pet rabbits live in outside hutches during the day for the benefit of fresh air and natural daylight and are brought inside at night.

Whether indoor or outdoor, pet rabbits' pens are often equipped with enrichment activities such as shelves, tunnels, balls, and other toys. Pet rabbits are often provided additional space in which to get exercise, simulating the open space a rabbit would traverse in the wild. Exercise pens or lawn pens are often used to provide a safe place for rabbits to run.

A pet rabbit's diet typically consists of unlimited Timothy hay, a small amount of pellets, and a small portion of fresh vegetables. Rabbits are social animals. Rabbits as pets can find their companionship with a variety of creatures, including humans, other rabbits, guinea pigs, and sometimes even cats and dogs. Animal welfare organisations such as the House Rabbit Society recommend that rabbits do not make good pets for small children because children generally do not know how to stay quiet, calm, and gentle around rabbits. As prey animals, rabbits are alert, timid creatures that startle easily. They have fragile bones, especially in their backs, that require support on the belly and bottom when picked up. Children 7 years old and older usually have the maturity required to care for a rabbit.[10]
As food and clothing
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Rabbit Lovers Medal_15Rabbit Lovers Medal_17Rabbit Lovers Medal_10
Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Mga gurls tlga makulay ang buhay lalo na sa pgpost ng topic. Hehehe

nice info!
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:12 pm

onga mga baklang toh,,hahaha
nice info once again,, thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://lemuel0909.myadpost.com
vhaby04
vhaby04

Rabbit Lovers Medal_11
Female
Location sta ana manila

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Tattoo wrote:
Mga gurls tlga makulay ang buhay lalo na sa pgpost ng topic. Hehehe

nice info!

kau naman sir heheh.. pnipili ko namn pang color ung nbabasa hehe///.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

haha cute nga eh,,ayos yan,,
madami may edad dito labo mata kaya ayos yan,,hahaha
Back to top Go down
flick
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
flick

Male
Location under the cocopeat

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:47 pm

suot ko nga salamin ko habang binabasa ko tong forum nato
Back to top Go down
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:11 pm

hehe nag iba po kasi mas pinaganda medyo lumiit lang po sulat medyo nahihilo din po ako pag mahaba na,,haha,,
Back to top Go down
hudapak
hudapak

Male
Location bulacan

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:41 pm

excuse me poh, ask q lng kung may mga kilala kau or kau mismo fancy rabbit breeders d2, like mini lop, fuzzy lop at iba pa. albino
Back to top Go down
hudapak
hudapak

Male
Location bulacan

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:49 pm

share q lng poh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
santa
santa

Male
Location montalban,rizal

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 pm

ganda nyan bro rex santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rabbit Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Lovers   Rabbit Lovers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Lovers
Page 1 of 1