Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
db
db

Male
Location San Felipe, Zambales

smithi - Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi?   smithi - Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm

mga sir.. when u acquire B.annitha sling, how do u recognized if it is really annitha or simply just Smithi. even in 2-3" DLS sling?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dheorwyne
alpo430
alpo430

Male
Location makati

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi?   smithi - Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:04 pm

ang sabi nila sa carapace makikita. smithi has almost solid black carapace unlike annitha na parang starburst yung itim sa carapace nya. pero kapag sling pala at wala pang kulay yung Ts di mo pa marerecognize kung smithi or annitha. kaya mas maganda kung na-aquire mo sya sa trusted seller Smile
Back to top Go down
alpo430
alpo430

Male
Location makati

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi?   smithi - Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:05 pm

annitha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

smithi
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
db
db

Male
Location San Felipe, Zambales

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi?   smithi - Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:13 pm

ahh thanks sir.. pero minsan sa net may nakikita ako.. na annitha pero parang smithi tlga ung carapace.. medyo kalat din ung dark coloration.. dpt pala tlga trusted seller bumili..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dheorwyne
alpo430
alpo430

Male
Location makati

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi?   smithi - Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:30 pm

iilan lang naman ang seller ng b. annitha so i guess sa trusted seller ka bumili Smile di bale na mas mahal ng 100-200 pesos basta cgurado ka sa Ts na mabibili mo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi?   smithi - Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the difference between B. Annitha and B.Smithi?
Page 1 of 1