Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mimi
mimi

Female
Location Quezon city

Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother Empty
PostSubject: Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother   Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Do you have any recommended diet for 1st pregnancy of hedge po? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happysmile88
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
happysmile88

Male
Location Malabon

PostSubject: Re: Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother   Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:44 pm

i think you should just continue with the current diet of your new mother. aside from that just add the occasional greens and protein. i like to give mine a little scrambled egg every now and then and some boiled chicken pero konti lang. any major change to a hedgehog's diet usually upsets its stomach. add tikitiki to the water unless you do that already.
Back to top Go down
mimi
mimi

Female
Location Quezon city

PostSubject: Re: Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother   Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm

happysmile88 wrote:
i think you should just continue with the current diet of your new mother. aside from that just add the occasional greens and protein. i like to give mine a little scrambled egg every now and then and some boiled chicken pero konti lang. any major change to a hedgehog's diet usually upsets its stomach. add tikitiki to the water unless you do that already.

hnde po ba un lalangamin? i give unlimited water mga mushy potatoes ba is pwde ibigay po?
Back to top Go down
happysmile88
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
happysmile88

Male
Location Malabon

PostSubject: Re: Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother   Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:17 pm

i always remove uneaten food after 1 day except for the dry catfood. kung concerned ka sa langgam smother m ng petrolium jelly arounf the enclosure para d mka akyat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother   Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips on postpartum hedgehog mother
Page 1 of 1