Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

**Warning to Breeders and Buyers**

Go down 
+2
Tattoo
dorencourtkennel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dorencourtkennel
dorencourtkennel

**Warning to Breeders and Buyers** Empty
PostSubject: **Warning to Breeders and Buyers**   **Warning to Breeders and Buyers** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Im not sure if youve heard about this, but last December 7, around 1:30 in the afternoon, a breeder here in Parañaque was robbed of her dogs (chis and pugs). What happened was someone, a supposed buyer, went to her house to take a look at her pups. The guy looked decent. He was wearing a barong (the type worn to the office) and was driving a dark, tinted Caravan. Itsurang taga-PSG daw (not saying na taga-PSG nga sila). There were 3 more guys with him but ung supposed buyer plus one more guy lang ung pinapasok niya kasi syempre you can't show your dogs sa kalye lang.

Pagpasok daw, ayun na! Kinuryente daw siya then the next thing she knew nakagapos na sila ng helper niya. They took 15 dogs in total (6 choco chi pups and 9 bitches, some of which were pregnant). You do the math how much nakuha sa kanya. Ung hindi lang nila nakuha eh ung mga nangangagat and 3 tzus (dont know why hindi kinuha ung mga tzu). Sabi ng mga kapitbahay sinako lang daw ung mga dogs at first then later on nakita nila may mga stainless cages sa loob ng Caravan. Nangatok pa nga ung mga magnanakaw sa mga kapitbahay maybe to see if may witnesses. Hindi nilabas ng mga kapitbahay because may mga baril daw na dala. Pati rin pala ung loob ng bahay ninakawan (syempre why waste the opportunity?). Kinuha rin ung mga cell phones, pera, alahas, etc.

Up to now hindi pa rin nahuhuli ung mga masasamang loob. Ung plate number ng Caravan, as usual, eh peke. I just wanted to warn you guys to be very careful. This is just one of their modus operandi. Who knows ano pa gimmick nila?

To the breeders, especially if youre almost always alone with your dogs, doble ingat lang po. Make a master plan if youre gonna show your dogs. Set a specific day and time. Mas maganda siguro if weekend. Alert your neighbors and/or your homeowner association security group of possible guests. Dont show your dogs if nag-iisa lang kayo sa bahay and if puros babae kayo, especially if you dont know the buyer. Make sure you have lots of people with you. Another thing, sa Buy & Sell nagpo-post ung breeder, just to give you an extra warning. Im not saying that you shouldnt advertise there, just that its more than probable that the robbers are scouting the Buy & Sell ads for victims.

To the buyers naman, be extra aware of the pups/dogs that youre buying (again, mga chihuahua at pug ang ninakaw). I dont know what the robbers next plan is. Maybe theyre gonna export the dogs. Maybe theyre gonna sell them locally. Dont know if theyre gonna sell them without the papers, but for choco chis that can command a price range of 70k to 100k each, its probable that they would fake the papers. Make sure na lang that the kennel name is legit. Wag kayo padadala sa murang price. You'd be an accessory to the crime.

If you know something, then please go to the cops or you can PM/email me and I can pass the word to the breeder. Lets help each other out. Its sickening that these people can treat dogs this way, you know, put them in sacks like theyre some kind of produce, only to satisfy their greed. Our greatest concern right now is that they're gonna use the dogs in puppy mills. The breeder is really heartbroken, not because of the money she lost, but because she loves her dogs very much and is worried sick of what's gonna happen to them.

Im sure experienced breeders here in PPF can give us suggestions on how we can prevent this from happening again. We need all the information we can get. Were talking about live animals here, not just appliances or jewelries. Greedy people like these shouldnt be allowed to get away with such a heartless act.

Thanks for taking the time in reading this.

REFERENCE:
GiGi
date posted: dec.21 9:57pm
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

**Warning to Breeders and Buyers** Medal_15**Warning to Breeders and Buyers** Medal_17**Warning to Breeders and Buyers** Medal_10
Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: **Warning to Breeders and Buyers**   **Warning to Breeders and Buyers** I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:24 pm

grabe naman un pati mga dogs ninanakaw. d na naawa sa my ari. tsk tsk! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
xxxREXIExxx
xxxREXIExxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: **Warning to Breeders and Buyers**   **Warning to Breeders and Buyers** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:09 am

sa panahon ngayon...daming style ng mga magnanakaw .....mga MAGNANAKAW mahiya naman kayo sa balat nyo........................
Back to top Go down
deathsyche

PostSubject: Re: **Warning to Breeders and Buyers**   **Warning to Breeders and Buyers** I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 pm

KAWAWA NAMAN DAPAT DOBLE INGAT
Back to top Go down
nmendoza

Male

PostSubject: Re: **Warning to Breeders and Buyers**   **Warning to Breeders and Buyers** I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:13 pm

KAWAWA NAMAN...buti nalng walang masama nanyari sa kanila un ang importante naman diba...ingat nalang
Back to top Go down
un_femme

Female

PostSubject: Re: **Warning to Breeders and Buyers**   **Warning to Breeders and Buyers** I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:26 pm

ganito na ba talaga kahirap ang buhay? even our pets are not spared. pero do you guys think na possible na big time 'yung mga magnanakaw na 'yun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Warning to Breeders and Buyers**   **Warning to Breeders and Buyers** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Warning to Breeders and Buyers**
Page 1 of 1