Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Sulat at anu pa man...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilcritters
lilcritters

Male
Location QC/Manda/Tarlac/Deep South

Sulat at anu pa man... Empty
PostSubject: Sulat at anu pa man...   Sulat at anu pa man... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:38 am

Minsan wala akong magawa. nagsusulat o nagttype lang ng kung anu ano. Eto kung mababasa mo to pag member ka na ng PEP, smile ka nalang. Para sayo to Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You might have noticed the smile you bring to my face whenever I see you.

I just couldn't say "no" except for one thing, I can only give you hugs.

It might be too obvious at times that you do bring happiness in my life despite the lonely heart that tries to overtake my soul.

I might always say "Oo" to most of your requests but I don't want you to hear my lips say "I love you" because I don't want whatever that we have today to just fade away if I make a mistake of uttering the "as-of-now-forbidden-words".

I may not know where we are going at this point in time, I'll just follow you as long as it makes us both smile.

A smile is enough for me to make our day. Although your hugs make me freeze it makes me want more hugs and never stop in anyway.

The brandy and the stories we share will never be forgotten.

We might not end in how we perceive it to be, I do hope we'd remain special like how you are to me.

I've already taken risks and many chances. This time I don't want to take the risk, I don't want to lose you I pray you'll stay forever beside me.

Whenever you feel lonely, just think of JV, we'd be happy with just you and me.. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://mustang18.multiply.com
maister
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
maister

Female
Location manila

PostSubject: Re: Sulat at anu pa man...   Sulat at anu pa man... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 am

wow naman vivi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lilcritters
lilcritters

Male
Location QC/Manda/Tarlac/Deep South

PostSubject: FRIENDS   Sulat at anu pa man... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:14 am

Falling in-love with someone who's supposed to be your friend is not an easy thing.

You see and learn things you're not supposed to.

You know they flirt but you could just go as far as teasing them.

You will learn things you'll never knew you'll know.

You can say I like you as you are since you are friends but never an I love you- which can be obvious that it's more than just a platonic thing- that could wreck your friendship.

Good side of loving a friend - even if you're struggling inside to shout it out- is that;

You can have fun all day long since you know a friend won't leave you especially during the fun times.

You can talk to them about almost anything without anything stopping you.

You can drink together and watch television without worrying if the other one drink and watches television with others when you're gone.

You can go out all you want and not worry about people noticing any signs of PDA.

You can shout at each other and call names but still know that you're friends - you'll find name calling and cursing sweet this time.

You're friends but still you'll feel more secured than having a relationship with them.

You know they'll fall in-love, but when they need someone to lend an ear, a shoulder or whatever it is you can think of, a friend like you is always open for it- well, since you're friends as you both know it.

No worries of breaking up with them.

No lover's quarrels.

You know you're friends. But you know you love that friend more than a friend.

Just keep on loving.

I won't speak. I'll just love without you knowing.

JV

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://mustang18.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sulat at anu pa man...   Sulat at anu pa man... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sulat at anu pa man...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philippine Exotic Pets :: Smoking Area :: Super Off Topic (Strictly no Pets here)-
Jump to: