Exotic Pet Owners Community
 
HomeExotic RealmFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Share | 
 

 Anong morph po ito...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darth_ron
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 144
Location navotas city
Join date : 2011-03-13

PostSubject: Anong morph po ito...?   Sun May 29, 2011 12:29 pm

ito po yung bago kong LG... pa id naman kung anong morph

SHTCT at TEMPER albino ang parents

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

salamat thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/darthronflores
felmor
Global
Moderator

GlobalModerator
avatar

Male
Posts : 1201
Location Anywhere would you would be
Join date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Anong morph po ito...?   Sun May 29, 2011 5:54 pm

newbie guess, ghost or high yellow or hypo tangerine.




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[ MANININA: A Revelation Part I]
[Forum Rules And Regulation]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth_ron
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 144
Location navotas city
Join date : 2011-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Anong morph po ito...?   Sun May 29, 2011 6:40 pm

felmor wrote:
newbie guess, ghost or high yellow or hypo tangerine.

salamat master felmor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/darthronflores
felmor
Global
Moderator

GlobalModerator
avatar

Male
Posts : 1201
Location Anywhere would you would be
Join date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Anong morph po ito...?   Sun May 29, 2011 7:04 pm

darth_ron wrote:
felmor wrote:
newbie guess, ghost or high yellow or hypo tangerine.

salamat master felmor...

loko, hula nga yan. hehehe, sana tama.. wait natin masters ron Very Happy




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[ MANININA: A Revelation Part I]
[Forum Rules And Regulation]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth_ron
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 144
Location navotas city
Join date : 2011-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Anong morph po ito...?   Sun May 29, 2011 7:14 pm

felmor wrote:
darth_ron wrote:
felmor wrote:
newbie guess, ghost or high yellow or hypo tangerine.

salamat master felmor...

loko, hula nga yan. hehehe, sana tama.. wait natin masters ron Very Happy

sana me mag ID ng Lg ko kung anong morph thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/darthronflores
norin radd
VIP
VIP
avatar


Male
Posts : 64
Location the cosmos
Join date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Anong morph po ito...?   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:25 am

darth_ron wrote:
ito po yung bago kong LG... pa id naman kung anong morph

SHTCT at TEMPER albino ang parents

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

salamat thumbs up
mukhang hypo tang RON!!..sana maging sunglow paglaki nya!! hahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth_ron
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 144
Location navotas city
Join date : 2011-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Anong morph po ito...?   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:49 am

norin radd wrote:
darth_ron wrote:
ito po yung bago kong LG... pa id naman kung anong morph

SHTCT at TEMPER albino ang parents

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

salamat thumbs up
mukhang hypo tang RON!!..sana maging sunglow paglaki nya!! hahahaha Laughing

yan yung shtct ko na male... nakay marc yan now... hehehe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/darthronflores
norin radd
VIP
VIP
avatar


Male
Posts : 64
Location the cosmos
Join date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Anong morph po ito...?   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 pm

darth_ron wrote:
ito po yung bago kong LG... pa id naman kung anong morph

SHTCT at TEMPER albino ang parents

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

salamat thumbs up
eto sagot ng calcu!!...
100% Hypo (1 Copy) het Tremper Albino

Some of the offspring may be Super Hypo (showing very little, if not zero body spotting)
Most of the offspring will show Banded patterning

The offspring may well show some Tangerine influence.
The offspring may well show some Carrot Tail influence.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
monmon004
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male
Posts : 89
Location Bacolod City
Join date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Anong morph po ito...?   Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 pm

galing... drinks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anong morph po ito...?   

Back to top Go down
 
Anong morph po ito...?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philippine Exotic Pets :: General Discussion :: Exotics :: Lizards :: Lizard Sexing & Morphs-
Jump to: