Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

anatomy of tarantula...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
y2kwarrior
y2kwarrior

Male
Location r.papa/caloocan/calumpit bulacan

anatomy of tarantula... Empty
PostSubject: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] female[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] male[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
y2kwarrior
y2kwarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:58 pm

sir palipat na lang po ng thread,sa scorp ko pala na ipost....
Back to top Go down
felmor
Global

GlobalModerator
felmor

Male
Location Anywhere would you would be

PostSubject: Re: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm

warned you alot. I'll wait one hour para malagyan mo ng credits every post mo. thanks.
Back to top Go down
y2kwarrior
y2kwarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:03 pm

y2kwarrior wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] female[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] male[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Copyright © 1999, Mark R. Hart. The contents of this page, all subsidiary pages, and all associated graphics elements are covered by international copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of the authors.
Back to top Go down
felmor
Global

GlobalModerator
felmor

Male

PostSubject: Re: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:06 pm

@mhaxrein please stop posting something na hindi makakatulong. last warning for you po, you've been posting offtopic recently. thanks

if you think your safe, please read forum rules and regulations again
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Do not go off-topic.
4. Do not make offensive posts.
7. Do not intentionally give bad advice that may cause an individual harm or loss.

@y2kwarrior thank you for putting credits bro.. Smile that's good na nag popost ka ng mga infos gaya neto.. basta lagyan lang ng credits. Smile

deleting offtopic post and moving topic.
Back to top Go down
y2kwarrior
y2kwarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:01 pm

felmor wrote:
@mhaxrein please stop posting something na hindi makakatulong. last warning for you po, you've been posting offtopic recently. thanks

if you think your safe, please read forum rules and regulations again
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Do not go off-topic.
4. Do not make offensive posts.
7. Do not intentionally give bad advice that may cause an individual harm or loss.

@y2kwarrior thank you for putting credits bro.. Smile that's good na nag popost ka ng mga infos gaya neto.. basta lagyan lang ng credits. Smile

deleting offtopic post and moving topic.
salamat master felmor,pasensya na sa mga mistakes ko,salamat sa mga reminders,beginners pa lang kc ako sa forum,trying to follow the rules naman,nagkakamali lang talaga,di yun sadya,salamat ng marami....pls add me sa friend list mo,tnx....
Back to top Go down
felmor
Global

GlobalModerator
felmor

Male

PostSubject: Re: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:05 pm

sure.. hindi po ako master, mod lang ako pero newbie din ako.. Smile
Back to top Go down
y2kwarrior
y2kwarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:12 pm

felmor wrote:
sure.. hindi po ako master, mod lang ako pero newbie din ako.. Smile
salamat,master lang po tawagan namin,lalo ng sa mga taong nakapagbibigay ng good advices.tnx felmor....
Back to top Go down
maister
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
maister

Female
Location manila

PostSubject: Re: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:51 am

y2k,

basta everytime magpopost ka po ng articles, kindly give credits po. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anatomy of tarantula...   anatomy of tarantula... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anatomy of tarantula...
Page 1 of 1