Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Miniature Pinscher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
erick
Pet Master
Pet Master
erick

Male
Location Paranaque City

Miniature Pinscher Empty
PostSubject: Miniature Pinscher   Miniature Pinscher I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:06 am

Miniature Pinscher Breed Standard

©️ The Kennel Club - Unauthorised Reproduction of Text and Images Prohibited.

A Breed Standard is the guideline which describes the ideal characteristics, temperament and appearance of a breed and ensures that the breed is fit for function. Absolute soundness is essential. Breeders and judges should at all times be careful to avoid obvious conditions or exaggerations which would be detrimental in any way to the health, welfare or soundness of this breed. From time to time certain conditions or exaggerations may be considered to have the potential to affect dogs in some breeds adversely, and judges and breeders are requested to refer to the Kennel Club website for details of any such current issues. If a feature or quality is desirable it should only be present in the right measure.

To view photos of this breed please visit the Kennel Club Picture Library

General Appearance
Well balanced, sturdy, compact, elegant, short-coupled, smooth-coated Toy dog. Naturally well groomed, proud, vigorous and alert.

Characteristics
Precise hackney gait, fearless animation, complete self-possession and spirited presence.

Temperament
Fearless and alert.

Head and Skull
More elongated than short and round. Narrow, without conspicuous cheek formation. In proportion to body. Skull flat when viewed from front. Muzzle rather strong and proportionate to skull. Nostrils well formed. Nose black with the exception of chocolate and blue in which it may be self-coloured.

Eyes
Fitting well into face. Neither too full nor round, nor too small or slanting. Black or nearly black.

Ears
Set on high, as small as possible, erect or dropped.

Mouth
Jaws strong, with a perfect, regular and complete scissor bite, i.e. upper teeth closely overlapping lower teeth and set square to the jaws.

Neck
Strong yet graceful, slightly arched. Well fitted into shoulders. Free from throatiness.

Forequarters
Forechest well developed and full, moderately broad; shoulders clean, sloping with moderate angulation. Legs straight, medium bone, elbows close to body.

Body
Square, back line straight, sloping towards rear. Belly moderately tucked up. Ribs well sprung, deep rather than barrelled. Viewed from top slightly wedge-shaped.

Hindquarters
Parallel and wide enough apart to fit in with a properly built body. Hindquarters well developed, muscular with good sweep of stifle, and hocks turning neither in nor out. Legs straight, medium bone.

Feet
Cat-like; nails dark.

Tail
Previously customarily docked.
Docked: Short. Continuation of topline. Carried a little high.
Undocked: Continuation of topline. Set and carried a little high. Length to give an overall balanced appearance.

Gait/Movement
Coordinated to permit a true hackneyed action.

Coat
Smooth, hard and short. Straight and lustrous. Closely adhering to and uniformly covering body. Hair forming ridge on any part of head, body or legs highly undesirable.

Colour
Black, blue, chocolate with sharply defined tan markings on cheeks, lips, lower jaw, throat, twin spots above eyes and chest, lower half of forelegs, inside of hindlegs and vent region, lower portion of hocks and feet. All above colours have black pencilling on toes without thumb marks except chocolates which have brown pencilling. Solid red of various shades. Slight white on chest permissible but undesirable.

Size
Height from 25-30 cms (10-12 ins) at withers.

Faults
Any departure from the foregoing points should be considered a fault and the seriousness with which the fault should be regarded should be in exact proportion to its degree and its effect upon the health and welfare of the dog.

Note
Male animals should have two apparently normal testicles fully descended into the scrotum.

Last Updated - September 2007
Back to top Go down
http://ffkkennel.multiply.com/
erick
Pet Master
Pet Master
erick

Male
Location Paranaque City

Miniature Pinscher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miniature Pinscher   Miniature Pinscher I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://ffkkennel.multiply.com/
lucky5
lucky5

Male
Location manila

Miniature Pinscher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miniature Pinscher   Miniature Pinscher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:23 am

wow ganda minipin..
Back to top Go down
archer
Pet Master
Pet Master
archer

Male
Location Singapore

Miniature Pinscher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miniature Pinscher   Miniature Pinscher I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:45 am

tasha my fem. mini pinscher
Back to top Go down
http://rnelng.multiply.com
RVL Kennel
Pet Master
Pet Master
RVL Kennel

Miniature Pinscher Medal_12
Male
Location Novaliches,Quezon City

Miniature Pinscher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miniature Pinscher   Miniature Pinscher I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 am

archer wrote:
tasha my fem. mini pinscher
ganda ng mini pin mo bro! applause
Back to top Go down
http://www.renegadevanlars.multiply.com
nicinico
nicinico

Male
Location Cavite

Miniature Pinscher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miniature Pinscher   Miniature Pinscher I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Crying or Very sad Walang gaanong Minipin pics.... Tagal ng walang post... Ang lilikot kasing kunan.

Anyway, Eto 3 Minipins namin.

Sasha "Shing" - Red
Cream "Im-im" - Cream

Clark "A-eeee" - Black and Tan
Kaharot si "Im-im"

"Im-im"
Back to top Go down
nicinico
nicinico

Male
Location Cavite

Miniature Pinscher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miniature Pinscher   Miniature Pinscher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 am

"Im-im" - Tan, Fawn, Cream
Back to top Go down
nicinico
nicinico

Male
Location Cavite

Miniature Pinscher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miniature Pinscher   Miniature Pinscher I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Im-im and Pups

DOB: 6.16.11

Palm size Choco (compared to 6i Emperor Scorp behind)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miniature Pinscher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miniature Pinscher   Miniature Pinscher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miniature Pinscher
Page 1 of 1