Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darth_ron
darth_ron

Male
Location navotas city

gender - How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ? Empty
PostSubject: How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ?   gender - How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:26 pm

pa help namn pano igender ang mga hot scorp... salamat... planning to buy ng mga pair ng mga alaga ko... salamat ulit... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darthronflores
darth_ron
darth_ron

Male
Location navotas city

PostSubject: Re: How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ?   gender - How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ? I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:03 am

ako din ang nagreply... hehehe! sana makatulong sa mga nag tatanong na kagaya ko...

Androctonus australis:

10-12 cm. The adult of this species is uniformly pale yellow, with fingers and the end of the metasoma darker. Pectines of the female with 22 to 29 teeth, male's ones with 30 to 38 teeth.

Androctonus australis "hector morph":

10-12 cm. The adult of this morph is brown-yellow, with chelae and the last two metasomal segments darker. Pectines of the female with 25 to 29 teeth, male's ones with 32 to 38 teeth.

Androctonus australis "libycus morph":

10-12 cm. The adult of this morph have the body, legs and pedipalps yellow, and the end of the metsoma darker. Pectines of the female with 22 to 29 teeth, male's ones with 30 to 38 teeth.

Androctonus bicolor:

8-9 cm. The adult of this species is dark brown to black, with end of the legs and fingers paler. Pectines of the female with 19 to 24 teeth, male's ones with 23 to 29 teeth.

Androctonus bicolor "aeneas morph":

7-8 cm. The adult of this morph is dark brown to black, with end of the legs and fingers paler. Pectines of the female with 20 to 27 teeth, male's ones with 27 to 32 teeth.

Androctonus mauritanicus:

Up to 9 cm. The adult of this species is uniformly dark grey to black with, at the most, the ventral side and end of the legs slightly paler. Pectines of the female with 20 to 24 teeth, male's ones with 25 to 30 teeth. The adult male can easily be differentiated from the female by a significant "notch" on the pedipalp fix finger.

-Copy & Paste-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sana me mag share ng sa LQ or Deathstalker...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darth_ron
darth_ron

Male
Location navotas city

PostSubject: Re: How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ?   gender - How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:47 pm

useful links in sexing Androcs and LQ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cholo22
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
cholo22

Male
Location Pasig City

PostSubject: Re: How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ?   gender - How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 pm

sir nag babago ba yung number ng teeth nila pag nag momolt? or kht mga 4i lng malalaman yung gender nila pag binilang yung teeth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ?   gender - How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How and when to gender A.australis, A.bicolor ang LQ?
Page 1 of 1