Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wyt_eye@yahoo.com.ph
wyt_eye@yahoo.com.ph

Male
Location zamboanga city

is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? Empty
PostSubject: is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?   is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:19 am

Mga sir .. Ok po ba ang dust ng egg shell ilagay sa pagkain ng tokay gecko ??
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? Medal_15is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? Medal_17is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? Medal_10
Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?   is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Topic move.

Lets answer your question. Maybe you can use egg shell dust, but im not 100% sure. Im using egg shell dust with my breeder birds and it is working just fine. If you are not sure about this you can also use the dust of the squid backbone or reptical. Some of our hobbyist feed them with pinkies and lizard, ouch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
wyt_eye@yahoo.com.ph
wyt_eye@yahoo.com.ph

Male
Location zamboanga city

PostSubject: Re: is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?   is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:44 am

Tattoo wrote:
Topic move.

Lets answer your question. Maybe you can use egg shell dust, but im not 100% sure. Im using egg shell dust with my breeder birds and it is working just fine. If you are not sure about this you can also use the dust of the squid backbone or reptical. Some of our hobbyist feed them with pinkies and lizard, ouch! Very Happy

salamat sa reply .. ahhmmm tanong ko lang wala po bang side effect pag idust ang pagkain using the egg shell powder ?? ^^ thnx sa reply .. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? Medal_15is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? Medal_17is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? Medal_10
Male

PostSubject: Re: is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?   is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:40 am

None. Pinuhin m lng ng husto.
Back to top Go down
wyt_eye@yahoo.com.ph
wyt_eye@yahoo.com.ph

Male
Location zamboanga city

PostSubject: Re: is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?   is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:54 am

Tattoo wrote:
None. Pinuhin m lng ng husto.

so it means po sir .. ok lang po i`dust gamit ang mga egg shell powder ??
sabi kasi sa ibang forum na pinasok ko .. nakaka matay daw ?? ewan .. makatakot man // hehehe i just wanted to ask para sure ho .. thnx
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?   is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:19 am

So far buhay p mga eyerings q. Bka hnd pino at ngka2sok 2sok ang bituka.
Back to top Go down
wyt_eye@yahoo.com.ph
wyt_eye@yahoo.com.ph

Male
Location zamboanga city

PostSubject: Re: is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?   is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:22 am

Tattoo wrote:
So far buhay p mga eyerings q. Bka hnd pino at ngka2sok 2sok ang bituka.

bka nga po sana po .. mging ok to ..

try ko to ngayn .. at idust ung pagkain gecko ko .. para healthy sya masydo .. salamat ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?   is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is egg shell is appropriate to dust food of tokay gecko ?
Page 1 of 1