Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Feeding House Roaches I need advice..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
venromeral
venromeral

Male
Location Muntinlupa

Feeding House Roaches I need advice.. Empty
PostSubject: Feeding House Roaches I need advice..   Feeding House Roaches I need advice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:46 am

anyone of you tried feeding roaches you found at home? Is it safe?
Back to top Go down
Mazach
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Mazach

Male
Location Middle earth

PostSubject: Re: Feeding House Roaches I need advice..   Feeding House Roaches I need advice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:24 am

Not safe, it may carry unknown diseases, mites, or even poison that could harm your pet
Back to top Go down
hosheanoni
hosheanoni

Male
Location mandaluyong

PostSubject: Re: Feeding House Roaches I need advice..   Feeding House Roaches I need advice.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:09 am

that's one of the reasons why hindi ko na pinapakain ng roach na makikita sa bahay ang t's ko dahil ngka mites ang substrate ko because of that
Back to top Go down
venromeral
venromeral

Male
Location Muntinlupa

PostSubject: Re: Feeding House Roaches I need advice..   Feeding House Roaches I need advice.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Thanks for your advise. Any advise po when managing feeds to your ts. Nagbibreed po ba kau ng pangfeeds or do you buy if needed lang? Whats better po?
Back to top Go down
aracsur23
Pet Master
Pet Master
aracsur23

Male
Location Manila

PostSubject: Re: Feeding House Roaches I need advice..   Feeding House Roaches I need advice.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Well, it depends on the quantity and sizes of your T’s /Scorps.

If you have a large collection, you’ll save a lot by keeping a colony. Otherwise, you’ll be spending more on roach food since roaches are very fast on reproducing, and you’ll end up by having more roaches than you actually need.

Also, one of the advantages of having your own colony is always having the right sizes of roaches to match the sizes of your Ts especially for slings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding House Roaches I need advice..   Feeding House Roaches I need advice.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeding House Roaches I need advice..
Page 1 of 1