Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Transferring Hedgehogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Male
Location Marikina City

Transferring Hedgehogs Empty
PostSubject: Transferring Hedgehogs   Transferring Hedgehogs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi, I'm new to hedgehogs. I'm planning to buy hedges and my question is what is the safest way to travel them to avoid stress?
Back to top Go down
icemanx2
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
icemanx2

Male
Location Manila

PostSubject: Re: Transferring Hedgehogs   Transferring Hedgehogs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:34 pm

closed/dark box with proper ventilation and plenty of bedding (kusot). handle them with care while traveling kasi mdyo mahina ang bones ng hedge, madali sila mapilay.

try to watch some vids on youtube on how to pack them for travel.
Back to top Go down
MJKC23
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
MJKC23

Male
Location Pasig Mandaluyong Cainta

PostSubject: Re: Transferring Hedgehogs   Transferring Hedgehogs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:23 pm

0610089 wrote:
Hi, I'm new to hedgehogs. I'm planning to buy hedges and my question is what is the safest way to travel them to avoid stress?

Dark colored boxes / containers w/ airholes sufficient enough to prevent them on suffocation...
Ingat ka din sa pag travel unless u have certain permits... Mahirap exotics ngayon nagkakahulihan, even if maraming hedge at considered pest ang sp. na yan in other country. Bawal pa rin mga alaga natin. . .

Goodluck. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transferring Hedgehogs   Transferring Hedgehogs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transferring Hedgehogs
Page 1 of 1