Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

What This Hobby Has Taught You?

Go down 
+6
strawberrysundei
kendall harry
TheExoticManPH
MJKC23
stussyroyce187
ultimate_w73
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimate_w73
Pet Master
Pet Master
ultimate_w73

Male
Location Smallville

What This Hobby Has Taught You? Empty
PostSubject: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 am

*** Creativity
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not. ”
― Pablo Picasso

***Resourcefulness

”Making mental connections is our most crucial learning tool, the essence of human intelligence; to forge links; to go beyond the given; to see patterns, relationships, context.”
-- Marilyn Ferguson 

Ikaw,  what this hobby has taught you?....
Back to top Go down
stussyroyce187
stussyroyce187

Male
Location Baguio City

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:48 am

One more thing....

PATIENCE! cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
MJKC23
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
MJKC23

Male
Location Pasig Mandaluyong Cainta

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Proper Financing - with regards to buying or buying not...

Time Management - especially when ur into alot of things... u just need to focus one at a time or u can do multi - tasking if u can...

Unity - by being on a circle of friends w/ different personalities and from all walks of life coz we share a certain characteristic...

The LOVE for EXOTIC PETS w/c other mediocre type of people treat it as Pests...Evil or Very Mad 

Let's Promote & Continue to Grow not just a person but a rare one like some of our pets. . .drinks 
Back to top Go down
TheExoticManPH
TheExoticManPH

Male
Location Under Your Bed

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:28 pm

*Optimistic minded

You will meet many scammers, and other negative happenings. But after all these you will have to stand back up and move on.

*Always suspect

Not everybody can be trusted, but not all are scammers/bogus people. So whenever you deal with somebody always suspect something bad. Check background etc. but after the good transaction, befriend with him.

*Be creative
*Be open minded

And the last but not the least..
LOVE THE HOBBY, I fell in love with this hobby since i was 11, but stopped collecting for 1yr. Thanks to pep and sulit i started collecting again and as of now i have 30+ ts Good Luck to me haha
Back to top Go down
kendall harry
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
kendall harry

Male
Location baguio city

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm

stussyroyce187 wrote:
One more thing....

PATIENCE! cheers cheers 

i agree bro hahaha at saka time management.

nag exotic ako kasi nasa dugo namin ang pagiging impatient Very Happy
Back to top Go down
strawberrysundei
strawberrysundei

Female
Location quezon city

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 am

i developed my patience and conquered my fears Smile hehe
Back to top Go down
jebot09
jebot09

Male
Location Valenzuela

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:10 pm

1. Patience
2. Creativity
3. Appreciation
4. To love other living things
Back to top Go down
MichaelM
MichaelM

Male
Location Taguig City

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:48 pm

This hobby has taught me:

Further Sense of responsibility - By taking good care of my pets, I learned how to be more responsible by providing their needs. Very Happy Very Happy 

Unconditional Love - My interest in keeping them will stay the same regardless of the possibility that my pets will hurt me (sting,bites,etc) Smile Smile 

Deeper understanding - I always do a research about about my pets, so that I can better understand and provide their needs. study study 

Respect of life - My pets help me realize how precious life is, regardless of size and looks. I love you I love you 
Back to top Go down
ultimate_w73
Pet Master
Pet Master
ultimate_w73

Male
Location Smallville

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Nice.... keep it coming guys....

Add ko lang...

* responsible
- basa muna sa net ng caresheet bago kunin or alagaan ung trip mong specimen.

* basurero.... lol
- pg kumakain sa kfc, inuuwi mga delicups/gravy cups/tumbler kahit wala nang laman.... hahaha

Back to top Go down
guysack
guysack

Male
Location quezon city philippines

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 pm

This hobby taught me to on how to

-admire the natural world even more (even by simply watch them eating the prey item)
-ang pilosopiya ng pagtitiyaga (kapag ang isang tarantula ay medyo makunat o mabagal lumaki)
-Ung ma enjoy mo ung fruit of your labor kapag after days of feeding and providing their need at nakita mo na nag molt o lumaki ung alaga mo Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ultimate_w73
Pet Master
Pet Master
ultimate_w73

Male
Location Smallville

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:36 am

muzta pep...

drinks
Back to top Go down
toidy
toidy

Male
Location san juan

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:36 pm

buhay pa ba mga tao dito? hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What This Hobby Has Taught You?   What This Hobby Has Taught You? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What This Hobby Has Taught You?
Page 1 of 1