Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jepoyexo
jepoyexo

Male
Location bacolod city

How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon? Empty
PostSubject: How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon?   How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:24 pm

How can i tame my sailfin dragon? he/she is 6 months old and I bought it yesterday from a friend. I want to tame this gorgeous lovable pet. anyone can help me about this?
Back to top Go down
Mazach
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Mazach

Male
Location Middle earth

PostSubject: Re: How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon?   How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Many experts say that you can not actually tame a reptile, only make it used to being handled, with that said, if you have time, handle your sailfin daily or at least weekly, in time, it will be used to being handled and not run away..
Back to top Go down
jepoyexo
jepoyexo

Male
Location bacolod city

PostSubject: Re: How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon?   How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Mazach wrote:
Many experts say that you can not actually tame a reptile, only make it used to being handled, with that said, if you have time, handle your sailfin daily or at least weekly, in time, it will be used to being handled and not run away..

okay thank you Smile im trying it right now and im having a hard time to handle her Mad but im patient. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon?   How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can i Tame my Sailfin dragon?
Page 1 of 1