Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Singapore Blue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goodrichard_21
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
goodrichard_21

Male
Location Caloocan City

blue - Singapore Blue Empty
PostSubject: Singapore Blue   blue - Singapore Blue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:51 am

More than one year na ako dito sa Singapore, so far ang dami ritong exotic animal na nakikita sa park nila kaya lang baka hulihin ako kapag nanghuli ako. Question, san po ba banda rito makakakita ng Singapore Blue tarantula? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
icemanx2
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
icemanx2

Male
Location Manila

PostSubject: Re: Singapore Blue   blue - Singapore Blue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Code:
Please note keeping of exotic pets is illegal in Singapore.

Keeping exotic pets in Singapore

Singapore does not allow the keeping of exotic pets such as reptiles, amphibians and primates as pets for the following reasons:

- They can spread diseases to humans and domestic animals.

- Collection of wild animals for trading will lead to imbalance of the ecosystem and threaten the survival of endangered species.

- Welfare of the animals may be compromised due to many reasons such as unsuitable living conditions, poor diets and lack of knowledge of the pet owner taking care of the animal.

- Singapore’s biodiversity would be greatly affected if such exotic pets were released in the wild, as most of them are non-native.

- Causes nuisance, fear and trauma to the general public if the animals escaped.
AVA link: http://www.ava.gov.sg/javascript/mod...n3-content.htm

According to AVA, approved pets that can be kept in Singapore are as follows:

Pet shops are allowed to sell dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, mice, chinchillas, red-eared sliders (a type of terrapin) and many types of birds and fishes. Other places you can get a pet include the SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and breeders. You could also adopt a homeless stray.
Therefore, whilst we can discuss intelligently about various species of fauna suitable for vivariums, terrariums and paluadariums, it is illegal to trade, procure and own these wildlife. Please do not assume that if the shop has it for sale, it's legal.

For more information, please visit www.ava.gov.sg

from : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TipplerMG
Pet Master
Pet Master
TipplerMG

Male
Location Makati City

PostSubject: Re: Singapore Blue   blue - Singapore Blue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm

TS moved your topic to the right section. Members Q & A section are only for concerns regarding the forum. e.g cant post pictures, cant delete, how to's, etc.

Kindly be attentive where you post your topics.

drinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singapore Blue   blue - Singapore Blue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singapore Blue
Page 1 of 1