Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES Medal_15GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES Medal_17GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES Medal_10
Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES Empty
PostSubject: GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES   GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:25 pm

How to use Multiple-Quote:

1. First select all the post you want to quote by clicking this icon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2. Once you are done click post reply [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3. You can now see all the post you quoted and reply to the message
4. Click Send
5. Done

Last edited by Tattoo on Tue May 24, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES Medal_15GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES Medal_17GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES Medal_10
Male

PostSubject: Re: GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES   GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 pm

How to activate your Signature:

1. First select your desired signature and copy the code in the box.
2. Click Profile at the top beside Groups and Inbox.
3. Click Preferences and find "Always attach my signature", select Yes and Save it.
4. Click Signature and paste the code then save.
5. The final setup to activate your Signature is post a message, before you click Send button click Option first. You can see the + sign to collapse the option.
6. Put a check in the box "Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)"
7. Done

Last edited by Tattoo on Wed May 26, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Male

PostSubject: How to upload pictures?   GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:07 pm

How to upload pictures?

Here is a guide to upload pictures to your own account. As you can see all registered members here in PEP are automatically registered in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is an image uploader. You can also login to the site by using your email address and password.

1. Click post new topic
2. Click Host an image [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3. Browse your file you want to upload
4. Select the right size you desire and then click host it.
5. Copy the code you want to use (if direct link of an image use [img] code)
6. Done thumbs up

Last edited by Tattoo on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES   GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:17 pm

How to VOTE and give THANKS?

Before you can cast a vote to our fellow member who post helpful topics and give thanks to those who help solve our problem their are some prerequisite to obtain.

Two things before you can cast a vote:
- You need to post 1,000 messages or you need 10 +rep points before you can cast a vote to other members.

How can I give thanks to those member who help me solved my problem?
- When you post a topic and someone reply to your message, in his/her reply it will automatically show a button beside the multi-quote button like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

- So if you find that his/her post solve your problem you can give credits by clicking the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button.

drinks

Last edited by Tattoo on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES   GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:58 pm

How to give comments for a Good Deal and check Reference:

To those who are new in PEP and confuse to buy from a seller all you have to do is check their Visitor Messages or buy in the Premium Members Petshop [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. Visitor Messages: To check Visitor Messages click their Profile. Look for the tab Visitor Messages and read all the comments that has been posted to them by those who successfully transac with them.

2. Premium Member Petshop: Its located in the right side of the forum below the Calendar.

3. Certified Seal: Like the Reputation logo you can also check this at the profile and by their post.

For Premium Members all you have to do is check their Buyer/Seller Reviews thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES   GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES
Page 1 of 1