Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Badly needed help on how to ship plants.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
depektib
depektib

Male
Location Quezon City

Badly needed help on how to ship plants. Empty
PostSubject: Badly needed help on how to ship plants.   Badly needed help on how to ship plants. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 am

Badly needed help on how to ship plants from Indonesia to Philippines an endemic plant. It is not possible to have permit. Anyone? Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Badly needed help on how to ship plants. Medal_15Badly needed help on how to ship plants. Medal_17Badly needed help on how to ship plants. Medal_10
Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: Badly needed help on how to ship plants.   Badly needed help on how to ship plants. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:50 pm

maybe hide it using pc speakers.
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
felmor
Global

GlobalModerator
felmor

Male
Location Anywhere would you would be

PostSubject: Re: Badly needed help on how to ship plants.   Badly needed help on how to ship plants. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:08 am

depektib wrote:
Badly needed help on how to ship plants from Indonesia to Philippines an endemic plant. It is not possible to have permit. Anyone? Thank you so much.

its better to ask the local government of that place, or the department which is concerned of this matter, remember, smuggling isn't just a simple crime.

Sir Tattoo's suggestion is a way to ship it illegally, but if you're shipping aquatic plants, make sure that it won't withers before it reaches the Philippines. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badly needed help on how to ship plants.   Badly needed help on how to ship plants. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Badly needed help on how to ship plants.
Page 1 of 1