Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Feeding and Nutritions!

Go down 
+9
mandaragit
hungri4him
markcreation
lemuel0909
Tattoo
violet
spangle
joanelvind
.bygafricans.
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.

Feeding and Nutritions! Medal_10
Male

Feeding and Nutritions! Empty
PostSubject: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 am

Feeding questions or topics, please feel free to post it here...

Here are some poultry product that we could use with our birds.

THUNDERBIRD PLATINUM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Product Description:
Is a specialty feed designed for conditioning gamecocks to be in their best physical and mental shape possible. Each Hi-Protein pellets is enrich with bone builders(Calcium, Phosphorus, and vitamin D) and muscle enhancers (Creatine Precurcors, Vitamin E, Selenium, ZInc, etc.). With this combination, the bones become stronger while improving the muscle power. Ginseng and anti-oxidant micronutrients have been added to counter the damaging effects of training and fighting induced free radicals, thus protecting muscle tissues. THUNDERBIRD HI-PROTEIN PLATINUM also contains PHYTIC ACID NEUTRALIZER (PAN). PAN has been proven worldwide to effectively neutralize the phytic acid contained in concentrate grains so that it can do no more harm to your gamefowl.

Product Benefits:
The only conditioning feed that contains 20% Crude protein, ginseng for endurance, phytic acid neutralizer, High levels of Selenium and zinc for muscle development, high levels of Calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and creatine precursors to provide much needed energy during strenuous training and actual fight.

Technical Information:

Feeds Analysis:
Crude Protein: min 20%
Crude Fat: min 2.5%
Crude Fiber: max 6%
Ash: max 15%
Moisture: max 12%

Format: Pellets

Last edited by .bygafricans. on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 am

THUNDERBIRD SUCCESSOR

Product Description:

Highly nutritious feed enriched with "fertility booster formula" that guarantees healthier brood hens, higher fertility and hatchability, maximum egg production and tougher, viable chicks at hatch.

Product Benefits:
The only breeder feed which has the fertility booster formula. This gives assurance that the laying hen receives the appropriate levels of protein, energy, calcium and phosphorus, folic acid, iron, selenium, Vitamins E and other vitamins and minerals to ensure high fertility and hatchability.

Technical Information:

FORMULATION:
Feeds Analysis:

Crude Protein: nlt 20%
Crude Fat: nlt 4%
Crude Fiber: nmt 6%
Ash: nmt 15%
Moisture: nmt 13%

FORMAT: Pellets
Back to top Go down
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 am

THUNDERBIRD BABY STAG BOOSTER

Product Description:
Fed from day 1 to 1 month old chicks, ad libitium; With high-quality protein and readily-available energy to hasten growth and promote bone development; With multiple enzymes for improved digestability; With broad spectrum anti- coccidia.

Product Benefits:
Fortified with enzymes to aid in digestion, anti- coccidia is also included to prevent occurrence of coccidiosis and formulated to maximize growth and development.

Technical Information:
FORMULATION:

Feeds Analysis:
Crude Protein: 22%
Crude Fat: nlt 4%
Crude Fiber: nmt 6%
Ash: nmt 10%

FORMAT: Crumble
Back to top Go down
joanelvind
joanelvind

Male
Location Tanauan City Batangas

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm

nice one sir kris... effective talaga yang successor,, based on my experience in breeding albs... halos perfect hatch/ clutch lagi... taas din ng egg production!
Back to top Go down
spangle
spangle

Male
Location Murphy Cubao Q.C.

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 am

Hindi ko pa na try mag pakain ng mga pellets sa Budgies ko. how do i introduce this to my budgies? baka kasi pag naglagay ako they wont eat it?
Back to top Go down
http://pebsi.webs.com/
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 am

spangle wrote:
Hindi ko pa na try mag pakain ng mga pellets sa Budgies ko. how do i introduce this to my budgies? baka kasi pag naglagay ako they wont eat it?

Try to introduce it by giving a few pellets in a different dish, dont expect na gagalawin kaagad give a few days and theyll eventually try it Smile
Back to top Go down
violet
violet

Male
Location Antipolo City / Pateros, M.M.

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:57 pm

akala ko bro kris, SABUNGERO ka na eh...nyahahahahaha..
Back to top Go down
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:47 am

violet wrote:
akala ko bro kris, SABUNGERO ka na eh...nyahahahahaha..

Dati bro heheheh tinigil ko na rin... Cool
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Feeding and Nutritions! Medal_15Feeding and Nutritions! Medal_17Feeding and Nutritions! Medal_10
Male
Location Novaliches, Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Buti d tyo ngabot abot noon sa sabungan hehehe

pwde pla sa ibon yn d q alm. Dog fud lng binibigay q.
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 pm

pwede din sa ibon ayos pala,,
pero yung breeding pellets ng sagupaan parang mas ok kasi maliliit ang pellet kumpara sa thunderbird,,
Back to top Go down
http://lemuel0909.myadpost.com
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Tattoo wrote:
Buti d tyo ngabot abot noon sa sabungan hehehe

pwde pla sa ibon yn d q alm. Dog fud lng binibigay q.

hehehe uu nga bro ako kasi more on passion lang eh ang importante sa akin yung pagpapanalo kahit na maliit lang pusta ko, ang mga finacier ko ang erpats and mga tito ko...
Back to top Go down
markcreation

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Sir Kris ano yung purpose or tulong ng thuder bird succcessor sa albs at gaano karami at maintenance sa mga albs
Back to top Go down
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:20 am

markcreation wrote:
Sir Kris ano yung purpose or tulong ng thuder bird succcessor sa albs at gaano karami at maintenance sa mga albs

For breeding pairs lang to sir Mark and not for maintenance, once na umitlog na or nagstart na maglimlim pwede mo na tigilan ang pagbibigay a few pellets (20-25pcs) will do. This is a well balance nutrition feeds for our breeding pair and also has fertility booster for higher fertility and hatchability rate.
Back to top Go down
hungri4him

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 pm

sir kris, pano yun? when you see them mating bigay ka na agad hanggang maglimlim?
Back to top Go down
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 pm

hungri4him wrote:
sir kris, pano yun? when you see them mating bigay ka na agad hanggang maglimlim?

Once na nagsalang ka ng pair start ka na bigay ng successor then once na naglimlim sila stop ka na sa pagbigay....
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Administrator
Administrator
Tattoo

Feeding and Nutritions! Medal_15Feeding and Nutritions! Medal_17Feeding and Nutritions! Medal_10
Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Nice info bro. Gawin q yn pgngibon ult me.
Back to top Go down
http://pep9.nstars.org/
mandaragit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 pm

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Back to top Go down
trev
trev

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 am

Share ko lang kinakain ng ibang ibon ko.

Thunderbird Highlander Maintenance pang back-up food ng sun conure ko. Main food niya ZuPreem for conures. Lagi may halong konting Thunderbird pellets para kung sakaling maubusan ng ZuPreem.

Purina 300 naman main diet ng kulasisi ko. Back-up food niya ZuPreem for canaries. Malusog naman. Bihira ko na pakainin nang saba kasi makalat. Handfed kapag saba pinapakain ko at sa CR kami para mabilis hugasan kalat. Nag-iiwan pa rin ako ng Purina 300 sa bowl niya kahit kumain siya nang saba para kung sakaling magutom. Ang kinahuhumalingan talaga ng kulasisi ko ay oat groats. Sa umpisa pa lang, talagang hindi na mapili sa pagkain yun kulasisi. Swerte lang siguro. Smile
Back to top Go down
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 am

trev wrote:
Share ko lang kinakain ng ibang ibon ko.

Thunderbird Highlander Maintenance pang back-up food ng sun conure ko. Main food niya ZuPreem for conures. Lagi may halong konting Thunderbird pellets para kung sakaling maubusan ng ZuPreem.

Purina 300 naman main diet ng kulasisi ko. Back-up food niya ZuPreem for canaries. Malusog naman. Bihira ko na pakainin nang saba kasi makalat. Handfed kapag saba pinapakain ko at sa CR kami para mabilis hugasan kalat. Nag-iiwan pa rin ako ng Purina 300 sa bowl niya kahit kumain siya nang saba para kung sakaling magutom. Ang kinahuhumalingan talaga ng kulasisi ko ay oat groats. Sa umpisa pa lang, talagang hindi na mapili sa pagkain yun kulasisi. Swerte lang siguro. Smile

bnabasa nyo po yung purina 300?
Back to top Go down
trev
trev

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Dry lang bigay ko para kung sakaling hindi niya maubos hindi maglumot kagad. Naglulumot kasi kagad pag binabasa lalo na yung crumbles. Lagi namang ubos. Walang tira kahit isang butil o pulbos na sanhi nang pagngatngat ng pellets. Smile
Back to top Go down
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:49 pm

trev wrote:
Dry lang bigay ko para kung sakaling hindi niya maubos hindi maglumot kagad. Naglulumot kasi kagad pag binabasa lalo na yung crumbles. Lagi namang ubos. Walang tira kahit isang butil o pulbos na sanhi nang pagngatngat ng pellets. Smile

ah opoh,,
san po loc nyo sir?
my alam po kayo bilihan ng kusi po?
hirap po kasi ako hmanap dito po samen,,
Back to top Go down
trev
trev

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:01 am

Sa Caloocan City.

Nakuha ko yung kulasisi ko sa naglalako nang mga ibon sa bandang Quiapo Church. Malapit sa simbahan yung mamang nagbebenta. Umalis palayo. Inabutan ko siya sa ilalim na ng Carriedo LRT. Last year pa yun (October 2009). Nasa "Taming your bird" thread yung kulasisi ko.

Dati marami nagbebenta sa Cartimar, yung Tal & Tin lalo na, kaso nagsara na iyon.

Karaniwan akong may nakikitang kulasisi sa Arranque. Pero nung huling punta ko nang nakaraang buwan wala akong nakita. Baka hindi pa in-season ulit.

Sa susunod na punta ko sa Arranque sabihan kita kung meron.

God bless. Smile
Back to top Go down
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:27 pm

thanks po,,
dati din po meron dito,,
di ko lang din po mtymingan ,,

my season po ba yan sir?
nakakita po ako 4-5 months ago po ata,,
Back to top Go down
trev
trev

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:49 am

Season nang benta sa pet shops napansin ko marami pag rainy season na pati -ber months (September, October).

Sa mga naglalako basta may huli, pero tyempuhan talaga.

Sa mga Katolikong simbahan, karaniwan may nagbebenta nang mga ibong natives kapag Linggo. Yung mga maya kinukulayan para magmukhang canary.

Breeding season ng kulasisi March to May. Smile
Back to top Go down
lemuel0909
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
lemuel0909

Male
Location cabuyao laguna

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 am

mukang late na ko sa paghahanap,,haha,,
dito po madalas eh yung 45 days na my kulay at bibe,,haha,,
pati yung bato2 po ata tawag,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding and Nutritions!   Feeding and Nutritions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeding and Nutritions!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next