Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...

Go down 
+4
caucasus
akosisephy
aracsur23
rottenthoughts
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rottenthoughts
rottenthoughts

Male
Location Caloocan City

Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... Empty
PostSubject: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:45 am

Guyz,

Do we have scorps. na pdeng magmultiply kahit walang mate?
Back to top Go down
aracsur23
Pet Master
Pet Master
aracsur23

Male
Location Manila

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 am

rottenthoughts wrote:
Guyz,

alam ko mga parthenogenic scorpions:
Hottentotta hottentotta at Liocheles austalasiae..
Back to top Go down
akosisephy
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
akosisephy

Male
Location Paliparan,Dasma. Cavite

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 am

aracsur23 wrote:
rottenthoughts wrote:
Guyz,

alam ko mga parthenogenic scorpions:
Hottentotta hottentotta at Liocheles austalasiae..

oo tama si sir rotten HH ska L. austalasiae
Back to top Go down
caucasus
caucasus

Male
Location Iloilo City

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 am

Besides H. hottentotta at L. australasiae,Tityus stigmurus po parthenogenetic rin, and allegedly, pati yung Heterometrus longimanus. Smile
Back to top Go down
akosisephy
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
akosisephy

Male
Location Paliparan,Dasma. Cavite

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 am

caucasus wrote:
Besides H. hottentotta at L. australasiae,Tityus stigmurus po parthenogenetic rin, and allegedly, pati yung Heterometrus longimanus. Smile

parthenogenetic pala pti longi haha ngaun ko lang nalaman Shocked
Back to top Go down
rottenthoughts
rottenthoughts

Male
Location Caloocan City

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 am

Wow. aus pala salamat sa mga info.
Back to top Go down
rottenthoughts
rottenthoughts

Male
Location Caloocan City

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:08 am

Nawawalan ako ng pag asa sa longi ko. di pa rin nakain ehh... baka isang araw timbwang na lang siya T_T
Back to top Go down
aracsur23
Pet Master
Pet Master
aracsur23

Male
Location Manila

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:23 am

rottenthoughts wrote:
Nawawalan ako ng pag asa sa longi ko. di pa rin nakain ehh... baka isang araw timbwang na lang siya T_T

baka premolt lang yan...kung malaki yung tyan tpos malalayo yung mga segment nya.. hayaan mo nalang muna sya.. spryan mo nlang ng tubig para moist yung substrate..para di sya mahirapan magmolt..
Back to top Go down
rottenthoughts
rottenthoughts

Male
Location Caloocan City

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:17 am

Ok sige tol salamat. ill do that.
Back to top Go down
caucasus
caucasus

Male
Location Iloilo City

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:19 pm

akosisephy wrote:

Di po sure yan, pero may mga nag-claim kasi na nakapag-raise sila ng H. longimanus mula 2i hanggang nag-pop, without physical contact with other specimens. (Kaya nga "allegedly" diba. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
felmor
Global

GlobalModerator
felmor

Male
Location Anywhere would you would be

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 am

caucasus wrote:

Di po sure yan, pero may mga nag-claim kasi na nakapag-raise sila ng H. longimanus mula 2i hanggang nag-pop, without physical contact with other specimens. (Kaya nga "allegedly" diba. Very Happy)

malalaman din natin yan pag nag mature na yung longis ni mego caucasus, I guess he is conducting a study to prove or disprove this one. Good luck paul.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
caucasus
caucasus

Male
Location Iloilo City

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:04 pm

felmor wrote:

malalaman din natin yan pag nag mature na yung longis ni mego caucasus, I guess he is conducting a study to prove or disprove this one. Good luck paul.. Very Happy

After ilang years pa kaya to maging mature, haha. Small-scale lang na "study" to, mas mabuti sana kung may professional talaga na mag-coconduct ng study. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
felmor
Global

GlobalModerator
felmor

Male
Location Anywhere would you would be

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 pm

caucasus wrote:

After ilang years pa kaya to maging mature, haha. Small-scale lang na "study" to, mas mabuti sana kung may professional talaga na mag-coconduct ng study. Very Happy
mas maganda kasi pag yung kilala mo talaga nag conduct ng study, kahit indi professional, atleast mas maniniwala ka.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
hardcor324
hardcor324

Male
Location cubao q.c.

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 pm

caucasus wrote:
akosisephy wrote:

nga pla , may nbasa na din ako dyan , ung mga palawan na longi partheno daw . Smile
Back to top Go down
andyespiritu
andyespiritu

Male
Location caloocan city

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:22 pm

mga sir tanong lang po kung parthenogenetic ang i.maculatus?
Back to top Go down
TipplerMG
Pet Master
Pet Master
TipplerMG

Male
Location Makati City

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:07 pm

andyespiritu wrote:
mga sir tanong lang po kung parthenogenetic ang i.maculatus?
Sir ingat po you just violated rule 20.c. Do not BUMP threads that has been inactive for more than six(6) months.

To answer you question isometrus maculatus is NOT parthenogenetic.

drinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...   Scorp that does not need mate to multiply... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorp that does not need mate to multiply...
Page 1 of 1