Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

first arboreal specie

Go down 
+3
Ferdie
johnrey19
scorptox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
scorptox
scorptox

Male
Location Quezon City

first arboreal specie Empty
PostSubject: first arboreal specie   first arboreal specie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 am

im planning to get an avic.versicolor and a p.regalis soon...i already have read their caresheets and some say that versicolors are not that easy to take care of, they would require excellent ventilation, my nagsabi din na maselan nga daw ang versi ..can anybody care to give me some tips or things i should be careful of..slings ang kukunin ko baka mga 2cm to 3cm..nagprepare na ako ng container na madaming butas talaga...thanks..
Back to top Go down
johnrey19
johnrey19

Male
Location antipolo

PostSubject: Re: first arboreal specie   first arboreal specie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:16 pm

scorptox wrote:
im planning to get an avic.versicolor and a p.regalis soon...i already have read their caresheets and some say that versicolors are not that easy to take care of, they would require excellent ventilation, my nagsabi din na maselan nga daw ang versi ..can anybody care to give me some tips or things i should be careful of..slings ang kukunin ko baka mga 2cm to 3cm..nagprepare na ako ng container na madaming butas talaga...thanks..

the only way to see if you're ready to have those species is to get one... =) Im sure naman nagresearch ka na.. good ventilation sa itaas ng enclosure + water dish sa ilalim should be fine, although minsan pag nagweweb sila eh umaabot sa waterdish kaya nagiging over moist yung enclosure kaya wag mo masyadong damihan tubig..
Back to top Go down
Ferdie
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ferdie

Male
Location Pacheco Tondo Manila

PostSubject: Re: first arboreal specie   first arboreal specie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Try to read this one before getting Avicularias specially #1. Too Delicate. Para may idea ka sa mga possible n mangyayari..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credits :tarantulakeeper.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Venomdust
Venomdust

Male
Location rakenrol

PostSubject: yup   first arboreal specie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 pm

tama si sir johnrey... experience... careful sa caresheets sir kasi hindi lahat ng nbabasa mo is true... Very Happy drinks
Back to top Go down
felmor
Global

GlobalModerator
felmor

Male
Location Anywhere would you would be

PostSubject: Re: first arboreal specie   first arboreal specie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

ingat sa regalis pag lumaki. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scorptox
scorptox

Male
Location Quezon City

PostSubject: Re: first arboreal specie   first arboreal specie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:46 pm

thanks for the hep guys , ang nangyari malaking versi na nabili ko .female na mga 4 inches siguro or 4.5 hehe.pero kukuha pa rin ako ng maliit non.to gain experience magsurvive man siya or hindi, pero siyempre mas maganda kung mabuhay. im a big fan of avics kasi..thanks for the recommendations . by the way .i dont handle my T's kahit chaco or albo....unless its neccessary.i practice a no touch policy. enjoy naman ako makita sila.lumaki ,kumain at gumawa na kung ano ano... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Menkaixer
Menkaixer

Male
Location Makati

PostSubject: Re: first arboreal specie   first arboreal specie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Good luck on the A.versicolor! It's a very beautiful specie. Be very careful with the P.regalis though, even if you don't handle them. Pokies are very fast and they have potent venom.
Back to top Go down
bosing
Pet Master
Pet Master
bosing

Male
Location Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: first arboreal specie   first arboreal specie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 pm

scorptox wrote:
thanks for the hep guys , ang nangyari malaking versi na nabili ko .female na mga 4 inches siguro or 4.5 hehe.pero kukuha pa rin ako ng maliit non.to gain experience magsurvive man siya or hindi, pero siyempre mas maganda kung mabuhay. im a big fan of avics kasi..thanks for the recommendations . by the way .i dont handle my T's kahit chaco or albo....unless its neccessary.i practice a no touch policy. enjoy naman ako makita sila.lumaki ,kumain at gumawa na kung ano ano... Laughing

Good decision on your part to get a juvenile female and to avoid handling your Ts.

Madaming avics ngayon sa market. Hanap-hanap lang.

Tips when buying slings - check if the sling already ate. It will have a good chance of survival. Also, magpaturo ka sa mga suppliers mo. They should help/guide you through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first arboreal specie   first arboreal specie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first arboreal specie
Page 1 of 1