Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Bilhin niyo na Hedgehog ko. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DabenMendoza
DabenMendoza

Male
Location Quezon City

Bilhin niyo na Hedgehog ko. :) Empty
PostSubject: Bilhin niyo na Hedgehog ko. :)   Bilhin niyo na Hedgehog ko. :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:40 am

My Hedgehog: Your Cash or ???

* All the details are included in this post so please read up. It will save us both time and load. Please do not text me questions like "for trade ba?" or "anong morph?" or "saan location mo?" or "ilang months na?" or "for sale ba?" etc.

* Please note that all of my hedgehogs are bred for quality and not for quantity. All of my breeders are fed with a varied diet (Iams catfood, Superworms, Mealworms, Chicken, Beef, etc.) and are given multivitamins for animals. I do not feed my hedgehog Princess catfood because of digestion issues.

* I am personally against inbreeding and unhealthy birth spacing in hedgehogs. Therefore, I cannot produce as many as others and my prices are higher than others.

* I will never trade or sell my hedgehogs for ridiculous value just because irresponsible people are breeding hedgehogs like crazy increasing the supply and absurdly decreasing the price.

* I am promising you quality for a fair and just price.

* I will not trade Female Species alone. Either Males alone or pair only. But I will sell Females only.

* I am not forcing you to trade with me or to buy from me. I do accept fair and just negotiations. I am easy to deal with, just read my posts for details.

* I reserve all my right to cancel a trade if the terms talked about during haggling period are not met.

* There is no deal until we talk about the PLACE, DAY and TIME of the trade or sale.

AVAILABLE:
I will post pictures of the Dam to prove that they are not related to each other.
Male:
1x 4weeks Albino (Jumbo Line) [Pale Apricot x Jumbo Grey) >> For Reservation
2x 4weeks Albino (Jumbo Line) [Jumbo Brown SF x Albino] >> For Reservation

Female:
1x 4weeks Albino (Jumbo Line) [Pale Apricot x Jumbo Grey) >> For Reservation
2x 4weeks Albino (Jumbo Line) [Jumbo Brown SF x Albino] >> For Reservation
1x 4weeks Grey (Jumbo Line) [Pale Apricot x Jumbo Grey) >> For Reservation

TRADED:

3months Choco (Jumbo) and 7weeks Cinnicot (Jumbo Line) >> Traded to Sir BradPitbull

4months Grey Snowflake (Jumbo) PROVEN 8months Ciniccot SF (Jumbo Line) >> Traded to Sir alonzo

2months Albino (Jumbo Line) >> Traded to Sir russell

Contact Details:
Globe: 09179010862
Sun: 09228642819

Meet-ups/Pick-ups:
Trinoma: Everyday 3pm-onwards
Times Plaza (UN Avenue): Sunday to Thursday 9am-1pm
Others: Upon appointment

Back to top Go down

Bilhin niyo na Hedgehog ko. :)
Page 1 of 1