Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

my first gecko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
esc
esc

Male
Location anywhere you want

gecko - my first gecko Empty
PostSubject: my first gecko   gecko - my first gecko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:30 am

acquired my first gecko last Tuesday (81611)

his or her (dont know the sex yet) dob was unsure but the dealer told me that it was 2 months old

got mesmerized with it's beauty did'nt bother to ask the morp or the line it has

later to find out that it's a mach tangerine

day 1: while in a small deli cup

first i housed my leo gex (leopard gecko) in a small plastic tub that my sister gave me, it was more on the height and less on the length so i've decided to exchange the plastic tub that i found lying around cause it suits more rather than the first tub.

melted some holes (i think i will add more or replace the top with metal screen) for ventilation

made a humid hide out of small sbarro take out plastic Tupperware Smile

decided to place tissue roll in my humid hide, cause im not a fan of moss that much (and couldn't find any Razz)

added a water bowl for drinking and add a customized bowl for some meal worms (im trying a variety of foods that are dusted with calcium w/ d3 powder)

side story: what the fun

before getting my gex from the dealer i couldn't sleep cause i was too much excited Smile

woke up really early (dont know if 7:00 was early cause i usually wake up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon Razz)

anyway, after i set up my tub, i took some photos and videos, after 20 shots two of them are not blurry, i dont know if my hands are shaking much or my gex wouldn't settle down Smile

got really exhausted and took a nap, when i woke up, i noticed that i haven't locked the tub and a small opening was showing. i got really nervous knowing that my newly acquired pet could escape, and to my surprise it wasn't there. i got really worried and look all over my room, i've checked the small places, the tight holes, nothing i couldn't find it anywhere, i was beginning to think that my pet could have wondered outside my room, and if that would happen, it would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack. i was really exhausted and sat down at my bed, and was dazed out for a minute or two and suddenly i found my pet sitting or lying at the top of my bed Smile

to my surprise my pet was there the whole time
Back to top Go down
MovesLikeXeriyow
MovesLikeXeriyow

Male
Location Paranaque

gecko - my first gecko Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first gecko   gecko - my first gecko I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Kuya magkano yugn mga ganyang leopard gecko? at sinong matinong dealer, trip ko kasi mag-alaga, salamat Smile
Back to top Go down

my first gecko
Page 1 of 1