Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Cocker Spaniel

Go down 
+5
Tattoo
kpcockers
chicky14
nyhawaiian
erick
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: King Philip Cocker Spaniels   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm

How Handsome Can One Get?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Dog...Not The Handler! Very Happy

HOF Ch King Philip's Fr Lf Clover aka Clovis

King Philip Kennels
Producer of Top Winning American Cocker Spaniels
in All Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:01 pm

OUR TOP WINNING/ TOP PRODUCING PARTICOLOR BOY....
IS NOW CO-OWNED WITH MR. ALEX KUA of CHANZALEX COCKER SPANIELS!

MULTI BISPB HALL OF FAME CHAMPION KING PHILIP'S EAGER BEAVER aka BEAVER
(SIRE OF MERIT)

...is now living with our NEW co-owner MR. ALEX KUA!
He has been sent over to our good friend's kennel to continue his producing legacy under the KING PHILIP N CHANZALEX joint venture kennel name!

BEAVER symbolizes the start of KING PHILIP'S and CHANZALEX new partnership in promoting the AMERICAN COCKER SPANIEL breed in the PHILIPPINES!

KING PHILIP'S KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:38 am

GETTING PREPPED UP FOR THE SHOWS AGAIN?!!

HOF CH KING PHILIP'S BATTERIES INCLD aka ARIES

....isn't really preparing for the shows as shown in his pictures here....
He is actually getting PREPPED up for his forthcoming litter with GR CH KING PHILIP'S WICKED GAME aka WANDA!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm

THANKS FOR THE PHOTO!

GR CH KING PHILIP'S SUNDAY SILENCE aka SUNDAY

PHOTO COURTESY OF VON (HILARIOUS KENNELS) & ANDY (RAGGEDY ANDY KENNELS)

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:34 pm

MS. ANGELA ROMERO'S BOY!

GR CH KING PHILIP'S MEET JOE BLAK aka JOE

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:49 pm

WE HAVE A NEW PLAYER IN COCKER SPANIELS!

KING PHILIP'S SPARE CHANGE aka DIME

SIRE: CH KING PHILIP'S BELMONT STAKES aka BELMONT
DAM: GR CH KING PHILIP'S KABARET DANCER aka AMBER

...has joined her new family! She is now residing with our good friend, GEN. & MRS. SARAH PAREDES of SANAFE COCKERS, and will be their new start in Cocker Spaniels! FYI: SANAFE COCKERS was an avid enthusiasts in the breed finishing several CHAMPIONS and GRAND CHAMPIONS during the late 90's. Now, their daughter MS. ANNA PAREDES has decided to continue what her parents have started way back in PARTICOLORS nonetheles! WELCOME TO THE COCKER WORLD ANNA!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:23 pm

CANDID SHOT!

KING PHILIP'S CAPPUCHINO aka CAPPY

SIRE: GR CH KING PHILIP'S BREWED DECAF aka BRUIN
DAM: CH KING PHILIP'S SWISS MISS aka MISSY

PHOTO TAKEN BY VON & ANDY at the shows!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

GOOD NEWS FROM KING PHILIP'S!

Our boy GR CH KING PHILIP'S SUNDAY SILENCE aka SUNDAY
in now 3/4 of the way to his HALL OF FAME TITLE!! He's making his sire, HOF CH KING PHILIP'S RAISIN CAIN aka CAIN, really proud!!

GR CH SUNDAY just bagged a bEST OF VRIETY and a GROUP 2 win at the last PCCI DOG SHOW held at the PCCI ACTIVITY CENTER!!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
Top Producer of Top Winning American Cocker Spaniels
in ALL Three Varieties!!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:46 pm

ANNOUNCING CHANZALEX'S NEW PARTI BABE!

CH KING PHILIP'S CHYNA DOLL aka CHYNA

SIRE: GR CH KING PHILIP'S REESES PIECES aka COCOA
DAM: CH NAGI'S MARIANELLA aka MARIANELLA (ARGENTINA)

CHYNA has just gone home with our co-owner Mr. Alex Kua of CHANZALEX KENNELS! She will be their foundation in paticolors! CHYNA is genetically able to produce particolors in all three colours including CHOCOLATE & WHITES! She will be bred in her next season!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:50 pm

WITH THE ONSET OF OUR VERY HOT SUMMER WEATHER (and occassional rain showers) HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES LATELY, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAS BEEN ASKING US HERE AT KING PHILIP'S KENNELS ABOUT SKIN PROBLEMS. THEREFORE, I'VE DECIDED TO RE-POST ONE OF MY BLOGS HERE FROM MY MULTIPLY SITE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . HOPEFULLY, BY DOING SO, PEOPLE WILL BE ENLIGHTENED ABOUT THE TOPIC.....

scaredog1982 9/10/09: (One letter ommited from your username for your privacy). "Dear Sir, are Cocker Spaniels really prone to skin problems, is it in their genetic make up? What causes these irritating problems in this breed?"

Thank you scaredog1982 for your PM. I hope my explanation about "Skin Problems in Cocker Spaniels" would be able to help you with your query on a dog's skin problem.

The way I see it, and this is only based on our personnal experiences and observations on other kennels, skin problems in dogs are either genetic, due to the environment that our dogs live in or because of poor maintainance.

They say that there are lines that are plagued by skin problems in Cockers. I say that this applies true to all dog breeds. I believe that there are two genetic predisposed problems that could afflict a dog of any breed (not just Cocker Spaniels) that could culminate in skin problems. Not just ordinary skin problems but skin problems that would return occassionally when the dog is under a lot of stress. The first problem would be if the dog has a thyroid problem. When a dog has thyroid problem, one of the signs (and there are a lot of other signs that could result from Thyroid problems) is reccuring mange attacks. The lessions usually starts from the tips of the ears, going towards the face, eventually overcoming the whole body if not treated instantly. But before even trying to treat this problem with anything, I suggest you have the dog tested for T3T4 by your veterinarian first. If your dog is possitive for thyroid problem, the skin problems that results, occurs in a bilateral form. Bilateral meaning it errupts on both sides of the dog. Usually equal in degree on both sides. For example, both ear tips would show signs of seborhea or mange, or both front legs will show the lessions at the same time. Another genetic problem that could be the culprit to your angst is demodectic mange. Demodectic mange is due to a certain bloodline's poor immune system which is passed on to the next generation and to the next...and to the next. Therefore this bloodline that exhibits demodectic mange which again erupts on stressful periods that your dog goes through, is usually a candidate for neutering or spaying. We believe that this bloodline passes on to the next generation the inability to have strong immune systems to their offsprings therefore, it is better that the bloodline stops there. You see, all dogs have a manageable amount of mites living in their body. However, normal individuals with a healthy immune system can fight off eruptions of mange attacks by themselves. But if the individual has a weak immune system, its body wouldn't be able to fight off eruptions caused by the mites and that would cause severe skin problems, due to demodectic mange, on a dog. Wether the skin problem goes back to a Thryoid problem or Demodectic Mange problem, one thing is for sure, the dog has a predisposed problem with having a weak immune system.

The environment is another culprit to a dog's skin problem. I've noticed that in very humid weather just like here in the Philippines, fungal infection of the skin is becoming a norm already. Humidity and the acidity of the cleansers that we used to clean our dog's surroundings AND acidity from all the pollutants in our environment are just the perfect breeding grounds for fungus to thrive in especially when combined with High humidity in the environment. Fungal spores loves acidic environment therefore we believe that when cleaning our dog's environment, we would rather use alkaline base soaps or cleanser rather than pouring out strong Ph cleansers or disinfectants. Think about it, doesn't women often have fungal infections inside their (censored) tract? That is because a normal woman's (censored) tract is acidic in nature. They usually treat these fungal infections with low Ph (alkaline or basic) (censored) wash? By doing so, the acidity that they have is lowered with the used of lower Ph (censored) cleasers. The same goes with the environment. Pouring out cleansers that are actually acidic to cleanse our environment would actually be more harmful than good especially with dogs around. Now, to fight off humidity, we house our dogs in areas where there is very good ventilation or by using a dehumidifier to fight off humidity. We, here at King Philip's, keep our dogs indoors where we could control the temperature of their environment and make sure that they are less likely to be exposed to our native humid weather here in the Philippines. Even when housed inside an airconditioned room we still make sure that the wall fans are all turned on for added air circulation and that the exhaust is turned on as well so that there would be no stagnant air stuck in their rooms the whole day.

Poor maintainance is the last of the three causes of skin problems in our dogs, as we have observed. I've seen many kennels wherein dogs were too plentiful for the owner to be able to give them individual attention every single day. Here at King Philip's, though we do have quite a few dogs under our care, we've designated quite a handful of well "trained" kennel helps to care for a certain number of dogs each day. I've always believed that a ratio of one help to ten dogs would be a safe estimate. That way, each dogs is sure to recieve the care that it deserves to live a worry free life. With our humid weather, washing the dog every three days, using a good brand of shampoo and conditioner, rinsing the dog very well and drying it out completely is the best way, for us here at our kennel, to maintain the skin in proper condition. Keeping each dog clean and dry all the time and making sure that they are always matt free is the secret to healthy skin. Vigilantly trying to keep external parasites away from your dogs as much as possible is a must too. A little more effort on proper maintainance on the dog's skin trully does goes a very long way.

So, sacredog1982, I hope I was able to give you answers to your dog's skin problem questions. If you need me to go into more details on the maintainance part, please don't hesitate to PM me again! Always remember, it is not all because of the breed that you have chosen to have as your companion...it could most probably be due to many other things like the ones I've mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:06 pm

THERE'S A NEW BREEDER IN TOWN!!!

CONGRATULATIONS IAN & DONNA DE LA PAZ!!

Ian and Donna's first American Cocker Spaniel Champion, CH KING PHILIP'S WHATS UR POISON aka HOLLY, delivered her first litter last night!! She had 1 TRICOLOR Male, 1 TRICOLOR Female and 1 BLACK & WHITE Female. CONGRATULATIONS on your new litter!! Hope to see you and the pupies soon in the rings!!

SIRE: CH KING PHILIP'S RALSTON'S PLACE aka RALSTON
DAM: CH KING PHILIP'S WHATS UR POISON aka HOLLY
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:18 pm

THREE OF THE FOUR KING PHILIP COCKER BABIES IN INDONESIA! OWNED BY MR. JEFFREY T. & DANIEL KWEE OF J&D COCKERS!

KING PHILIP'S SERENDIPITY aka SERENA

KING PHILIP'S SON OF A GUN aka GUNNER

KING PHILIP'S SAY CHEESE aka CHEESE

GROOMED & HANDLED BY JEFFREY T. (Indonesia)

KING PHILIP KENNELS
Top Breeder of Top Winning American Cocker Spaniels
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:59 pm

IT'S GETTING BORING UP IN THE NURSERY......

says KING PHILIP'S MCLAINE ECLAIR aka CLAIRE

SIRE: HOF CH KING PHILIP'S DRUNK SAILOR aka SAILOR
DAM: CH KING PHILIP'SPOKER FACE aka MYRTLE

CLAIRE's dream is finally coming around! She could already feel the competitive nature in her and she's wanting to join the shows already! She's been training hard lately and just like her dad, HOF SAILOR, she wants to shine in her own right soon!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:55 am

With a sire like MULTI BIS/MULTI BISS HOF CH ENDLES LUV'S BRAVEHEART aka COCHISE (USA) and a dam like HALL OF FAME CH KING PHILIP'S BROOMHILDA aka HILDA....

No wonder KING PHILIP'S SUPER FROLIC aka FROLIC and her sisters turned out gorgeous!!

LITTERMATES:
KING PHILIP'S SERENDIPITY aka SERENA owned by JEFFREY T. & DANIEL KWEE, Indonesia
KING PHILIP'S SHOPAHOLIC aka OLLIE owned by ALBERT MALLABO, Saudi Arabia
KING PHILIP'S SASAFRASS aka SASSY co-ownd with MR. PAULO JON, Iloilo City

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:56 pm

FROM THE COMBINATION OF TWO BESTFRIENDS' BLOODLINES....

SIRE IS HOF CH KING PHILIP'S RODEO RIDER aka PRESLEY
AND...
DAM IS JOENEL'S PRINCESS ALYANNA aka ALYANNA, Bred by ENGR. JOE NAGA of SAN PABLO, LAGUNA, Vice President of the LAGUNA KENNEL CLUB, INC.

WE CONGRATULATE THE FINISHING OF BETZCEL'S FIRST CHAMPION "BEYONCE"!!

CH BEYONCE is proudly owned by BETZCEL KENNELS of MR. ALBERT MALLABO (Saudi Arabia) and MS. EDCELLE TALAVERA!

CH BEYONCE finish his PHILIPPINE CHAMPIONSHIP title yesterday by going GROUP 2 at the QUEZON CLUB All Breed Dog Show!

GROOMED BY MR. ELVIS ESPARTINEZ of KING PHILIP KENNELS
TRAINED & HANDLED BY MR. EVER PALICPIC of KING PHILIP KENNELS

CONGRATULATIONS BETZCEL KENNELS for a wondeful job at the shows and for finishing your very FIRST American Cocker Spaniel CHAMPION!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Vaqrieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:31 pm

CONGRATULATIONS FROM...

HOF CH KING PHILIP'S RODEO RIDER aka PRESLEY!!

PRESLEY congatulates his first born daughter CH BETZCEL'S "BEYONCE" for finishing her CHAMPIONSHIP title!

KING PHILIP KENNEL
in ALL Three Varieties!!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:53 pm

MR. DODO ACUNA & MS. MITZI ONG....

ARE GETTING READY FOR BABY #2!

ELDEST SON KING PHILIP'S SHADOW IMAGE aka SHADOW is excited with her parents plans of having another Cocker Spaniel baby soon!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:44 pm

SOON TO BE UNCLE...

CH KING PHILIP'S CHIPS AHOY aka CHIPS (pictured at 8 months of age)

is awaiting the arrival of his first batch of nephews and nieces!

CHIPS' sister GR CH KING PHILIP'S CRANKY GIRLEE aka LEONA is expecting her first litter in a few weeks time! She's expecting CHOCOLATE & WHITES and BLACK & WHITES...possibly TRICOLORS!

(pictured at 6 months of age)

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 pm

GETTING READY TO INTRODUCE HER TWO CHOCOLATE DAUGHTERS INTO THE SHOW RINGS SOON!

CH KING PHILIP'S SEMI SWEET aka EMMIE

CH EMMIE'S CHOCOLATE & TAN AND solid CHOCOLATE DAUGHTERS are anxiously awaiting their debut into the world of show dogs! They're sired by HOF CH KING PHILIP'S DRUNK SAILOR aka SAILOR!

KING PHILIP KENNEL
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:31 pm

SOMEONE'S EXPECTING BABIES SOON.....

HALL OF FAME CH KING PHILIP'S BLUCOLR WRKR aka CADMUS
is expecting a litter with CH KING PHILIP'S BROOKLINE EZ aka EZIE

CH EZIE will be delivering her puppies with HOF CH CADMUS at MR. PAULO JON'S JONJON kennels in ILOILO CITY soon!!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:31 am

THIS LITTLE (EX) PUPPY HAS NEWS FOR EVERYONE!

GR COTY'S KP LEADER OF THE BAND aka RINGO

SIRE: HOF CH KING PHILIP'S EAGER BEAVER aka BEAVER
DAM: CH KING PHILIP'S KNECTARINE aka DANIELLA

The little puppy we always knew as CH RINGO.....then GR CH RINGO.......

is now a newly crowned HALL OF FAME CHAMPION!!

CONGRATULATIONS MRS. COTY OTSUKA, RINGO & THE COTY KENNEL STAFF for finishing RINGO'S HALL OF FAME title in style!!

COTY KENNELS
Founding and lifetime memeber of the AMERICAN COCKER SPANIEL CLUB OF THE PHILIPPINES, Past PRESIDENT OF PCCI (Philippine Canine Club, Inc), Owner and Breeder of Top Winning Boxers, Chinese Cresteds, Pugs and Particolored American Cocker Spaniels.
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 pm

SHE'S NOW HOME WITH CHANZALEX COCKERS!
....and she's waiting for the arrival of her new litter!!

GR CH KING PHILIP'S KABARET DANCER aka AMBER

AMBER was bred to HOF CH KING PHILIP'S EAGER BEAVER aka BEAVER!!
PARTICOLOR puppies due soon!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:07 pm

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!!

HOF CH KING PHILIP'S (censored) SPOTS aka DOTTIE

DOTTIE skipped her season and is getting ready for her upcoming shows soon! She is only needing one CACIB to become an INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!! Surely her choice of skipping having another litter after her successful litter out of PATRICIO I DE LA GRAN ALDEA (ARG), which are now being shown by JEFFREY T. & MR. DANIEL KWEE (Indonesia), MR. ALBERT MALLABO (Saudi Arabia), MR. PAULO JON (Iloilo City) and by us here at KING PHILIP'S, will be all worth it!

Meanwhile....
our ARGENTINIAN GIRL....

CH NAGI'S MARIANELLA aka MARIANELLA
has also skipped her season and is now in full show coat and ready to run after her GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP title!

Watch for these girls as they strut their stuff in the rings again soon!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
Breeder of Top Winning American Cocker Spaniels
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:18 pm

REALLY EXCITED FOR HIS KIDS!

MULTI BIS/MULTI BISPB HOF CH KING PHILIP'S BERKLEY HIGH aka BERKLEY

SIRE: MULTI BISPB HOF CH KING PHILIP'S EAGER BEAVER aka BEAVER
DAM: ADNILEB LEMOR KRYSTAL BALL aka KIM

BERKLEY is proud to announce that in just two litters, he has produced three CHAMPIONS already!!

CH KING PHILIP'S GALORETTE aka LORIE
DAM: CH NAGI'S MARIANELLA aka MARIANELLA (ARGENTINA)

CH COTY'S KP MISCHIEVOUS MIKE aka GUWAPO
CH COTY'S KP QUEEN OF HEARTS aka HEART
DAM: CH KING PHILIP'S KNECTARINE aka DANIELLA
BRED & OWNED BY MRS. COTY OTSUKA of COTY KENNEL

KING PHILIP KENNEL
Producer of TOP Winning American Cocker Spaniels
in ALL Three Varieties!
Back to top Go down
kpcockers

Male
Location fort bonifacio

PostSubject: KING PHILIP COCKER SPANIELS   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 pm

EXCITED ABOUT HIS PUPPIES ENTRY INTO THE SHOW WORLD!

GR CH KING PHILIP'S KOPPER MINER aka COPPER
(Now residing in the City of Pines, Baguio City with our co-owners JEFF & MILDRED MACLANG, PINEBREEZE KENNELS)

COPPER is just soooo excited to see his kids enter the world of dog "show business"!! Two of his Red & White sons (One with Mr. Albert Mallabo's BETZCEL KENNELS and the other with Mr. Jae Bellot's POUPON KENNELS) and his Tricolor daughter with Mr. Albert Mallabo will be shown soon!!

CONGRATULATIONS to the owners of these gorgeous GR CH COPPER puppies!!

KING PHILIP KENNELS
in ALL Three Varieties!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cocker Spaniel   Cocker Spaniel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cocker Spaniel
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next