Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Mga PEPol, curious question lang po.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raggae40
raggae40

Male
Location Bacoor Cavite

Mga PEPol, curious question lang po. Empty
PostSubject: Mga PEPol, curious question lang po.   Mga PEPol, curious question lang po. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm

D ko lam kung dto po ito ipost dapat. Pa transfer na lang po if mali po.
Tanong ko lang po kasi sobra pong curious lang ako about instars.

Lahat po ba nag inverst and insects na nagmomolt instar po ang tawag?
And if instar nga po, ung mga feeder roaches po ba same din ng scorpions sa dami ng beses po nila mag molt bago maging adult?

Sensya na po sa walang katuturang tanong ko, gusto ko lang maalis ung tanong na to sa isip ko. kasi wala po ko makita sa net na sagot eh. TY po in advance!
Back to top Go down
icemanx2
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
icemanx2

Male
Location Manila

PostSubject: Re: Mga PEPol, curious question lang po.   Mga PEPol, curious question lang po. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:58 am

eto po :

Instar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Imperial moth (Eacles imperialis) development from egg to pupa, showing all the different instars
An instar is a developmental stage of arthropods, such as insects, between each molt (ecdysis), until sexual maturity is reached.[1] Arthropods must shed the exoskeleton in order to grow or assume a new form. Differences between instars can often be seen in altered body proportions, colors, patterns, or changes in the number of body segments. Some arthropods can continue to molt after sexual maturity, but these subsequent molts are generally not called instars.
For most insect species the term instar is used to denote the developmental stage of the larval or nymphal forms of holometabolous (complete metamorphism) or hemimetabolous (incomplete metamorphism) insects, but the term can be used to describe any developmental stage including pupa or imago (the adult, which does not molt in insects).

Two instars of a caterpillar of Papilio polytes
The number of instars an insect undergoes depends on the species and the environmental conditions. Lower temperatures and humidity often slow the rate of development.

source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

instar (plural instars)
Any one of the several stages of postembryonic development which an arthropod undergoes, between molts, before it reaches sexual maturity.
An arthropod at a specified one of these stages of development.  [quotations ▼]
(by extension) A stage in development.  [quotations ▼]

source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nicoski
Super

Super  Moderator

Male
Location Zamboanga City

PostSubject: Re: Mga PEPol, curious question lang po.   Mga PEPol, curious question lang po. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:44 pm

/moved.

Yes, instar ang tawag.

Mas preferred na gamitin ang LS or Body length pagdating sa T's and feeders kasi indefinite ang sizes nila and number of molts bago magmature.. unlike sa scorpions ( kung saan laging gnagamit ang instar ) e naglalaro sa 7i-9i lang ang average maturity Smile Plus, hndi nagkakalayo ang average size ng magkaparehong instar of the same species..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mga PEPol, curious question lang po.   Mga PEPol, curious question lang po. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mga PEPol, curious question lang po.
Page 1 of 1