Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chibogzz
chibogzz

Male
Location Manila

A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies) Empty
PostSubject: A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies)   A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:36 am

Mga ka Pep,

I am planning to venture again in having T’s and I am planning to get a poecilotheria. Share ko lang eto nakita ko link na very helpful and informative from reptileforums. Baka maka tulong din sa inyo. If you will read the article, you need to have an experience in keeping a tarantula. The guide will just assist you but it will not teach you everything.

Check the link below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gagamboy
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Gagamboy

Male
Location Metro Manila

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies)   A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Nice !! very informative thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://pep.nstars.org
icemanx2
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
icemanx2

Male
Location Manila

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies)   A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:28 pm

great find! thanks for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
CAVIATION
Pet Master
Pet Master
CAVIATION

Male
Location City of San Fernando, Pampanga

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies)   A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:12 pm

chibogzz wrote:
Mga ka Pep,

I am planning to venture again in having T’s and I am planning to get a poecilotheria. Share ko lang eto nakita ko link na very helpful and informative from reptileforums. Baka maka tulong din sa inyo. If you will read the article, you need to have an experience in keeping a tarantula. The guide will just assist you but it will not teach you everything.

Check the link below:

Tnx 4 shring ho & advnc welcm bk ho s T-hoby, Sir! Buti k p eh nhi2lig ho s mga arbo sp. kc 1 lng ho tlga lyk q s knla, ung pMet. G'lk ho s nyu. SLMTS.
Back to top Go down
NeildellotA
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NeildellotA

Male
Location Iloilo city

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies)   A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:35 pm

chibogzz wrote:
Mga ka Pep,

Check the link below:

nice.. thumbs up very helpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies)   A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Newbie Guide To Poecilotheria (Pokies)
Page 1 of 1