Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
akiraDJ
akiraDJ

Male
Location Makati city

Hedgehog Friendly Vets :) Empty
PostSubject: Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)   Hedgehog Friendly Vets :) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:30 pm

My girl friend recently wanted a Hedgehog so i looked for one and read as many details about it as possible Smile
one of the notes some care sheets repeatedly use is "visit your local Hedgehog friendly vet"
"shachi" is fine other than the running nose that she had when we got her a little while ago,..
but it doesn't help to have a Hedgehog friendly vet on your contact list Smile
so here are some of Hedgehog friendly vet i found on the net:

Vets In Practice
Dr. Nielsen Donato
Dr. Dr. Jess Jerome Aycocho
102A Alabang Business Tower, Madrigal Business Park
Alabang, Muntinlupa, PH
846-7730
842-8379
Notes:
Dr. Donato there on Fridays and Dr. Aycocho on Sunday

Vets In Practice
Dr. Nielsen Donato
63 Maysilo Circle
Plainview, Mandaluyong City, PH
531-1581
533-7965
Notes:
There Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings

Thanks to and source by:
Hedgehog Welfare Society
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Manila Philippines Cypress St. Animal Hospital
Welcome to Manila Philippines Cypress Street Animal Hospital Serving Kitsilano, West End, & the West Side. Our clinic’s mission is to provide premium medical care to your pet at modest prices. We make sure that your pet is diagnosed well and is given the best possible treatment by using modern medical technology and pro-active medical techniques. We offer after-hours emergency on-call service and make sure the pets get timely attention. We try and dedicate your regular doctor as your resource every time. The staff and doctors are led by Dr. Tejpaul Bhatia who has over 25 years of experience.

Our Manila Philippines veterinary hospital is located in the plaza on Cornwall Ave. at Cypress St. in Manila Philippines. It is close to Kitsilano Beach and Manila Philippines 's West End. There is plenty of free parking available so you won’t have any hassles when coming to our hospital. Our facilities are kept very clean at all times and are sanitized and disinfected frequently throughout the day.

We work with you to provide the best possible care for your dog, cat, or rabbit, as well as pocket pets like ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, rats, & hedgehogs.

We stock a variety of prescription foods manufactured by brands such as Hills, Medi-Cal, Royal Canine, Science Diet and Purina. If by any chance we do not have the food you are looking for feel free to ask the receptionist and we can order it in for you, sometimes as early as the next day.

Feel free to browse through our site. If you have any questions or want more information please call or email us and we will be more than glad to help you.

Thank you for visiting our site. We hope that you'll drop by our hospital in person to say hello!

Thanks to and source by:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just hope we don't need to visit them anytime soon,..
Back to top Go down
kendall harry
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
kendall harry

Male
Location baguio city

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)   Hedgehog Friendly Vets :) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:54 am

nice info sir
thumbs up
Back to top Go down
akiraDJ
akiraDJ

Male
Location Makati city

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)   Hedgehog Friendly Vets :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:35 am

*UPDATE*

another Hedgehog friendly vet:

ANIMAL HOUSE
Address: 108 jupiter st. Brgy Bel-air Makati city
tel: 896-3703 - 896-9516
hours: 9:00am to 3:00pm

not sure sa ibang animal house na branch kung meron pero dito s makati 1 doctor lang ung nag ttreat ng hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
dlonelyboy
Pet Legend
Pet Legend
dlonelyboy

Male
Location Carpentaria

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)   Hedgehog Friendly Vets :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:14 am

how much do they charge for a regular routine check-up for hedgies?
Back to top Go down
akiraDJ
akiraDJ

Male
Location Makati city

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)   Hedgehog Friendly Vets :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:28 pm

dlonelyboy wrote:
how much do they charge for a regular routine check-up for hedgies?

I'm not sure eh,.. tawagan mo nalang mabait naman mga taga animal house,..
Back to top Go down
dlonelyboy
Pet Legend
Pet Legend
dlonelyboy

Male
Location Carpentaria

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)   Hedgehog Friendly Vets :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:32 pm

okay thanks!
Back to top Go down
hail24
hail24

Male
Location Sta.Ana Pedro Gil St. Manila

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)   Hedgehog Friendly Vets :) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:43 am

wow very helpful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lamodomo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)   Hedgehog Friendly Vets :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hedgehog Friendly Vets :)
Page 1 of 1