Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Rhopsalurus junceus Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dlonelyboy
Pet Legend
Pet Legend
dlonelyboy

Male
Location Carpentaria

Rhopsalurus junceus Info Empty
PostSubject: Rhopsalurus junceus Info   Rhopsalurus junceus Info I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Additional info and report:

Did you guys know that male (not sure with female) Rhopsalurus junceus can make a weird hissing sound when they feel threatened? They do this by vibrating their pectines. Nalaman ko lang kanina kasi i was forcing it to feed on lats, e masyado atang malaki sa kanya. He tried to sting it twice then suddenly a heard a weird vibrating/hissing sound. I though it was the sound of my fishes' air pump about to explode lol Very Happy

Back to top Go down
felmor
Global

GlobalModerator
felmor

Male
Location Anywhere would you would be

PostSubject: Re: Rhopsalurus junceus Info   Rhopsalurus junceus Info I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:27 pm

I heard this one from my friend 2 years ago. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JODECS
Super

Super  Moderator
JODECS

Male
Location EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Rhopsalurus junceus Info   Rhopsalurus junceus Info I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:02 pm

dlonelyboy wrote:

Did you guys know that male (not sure with female) Rhopsalurus junceus can make a weird hissing sound when they feel threatened? They do this by vibrating their pectines. Nalaman ko lang kanina kasi i was forcing it to feed on lats, e masyado atang malaki sa kanya. He tried to sting it twice then suddenly a heard a weird vibrating/hissing sound. I though it was the sound of my fishes' air pump about to explode lol Very Happy

males and females will hiss paps based on my experience yan
Back to top Go down
dlonelyboy
Pet Legend
Pet Legend
dlonelyboy

Male
Location Carpentaria

PostSubject: Re: Rhopsalurus junceus Info   Rhopsalurus junceus Info I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 pm

felmor wrote:
I heard this one from my friend 2 years ago. Very Happy

JODECS wrote:
dlonelyboy wrote:

males and females will hiss paps based on my experience yan

haha ang galing no? nakakatuwa lang sila.. i love them more :P

@Jodecs: eto ung nawitness ko bago ako naisting e hahahahaha... tunog tunog sabay wapak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhopsalurus junceus Info   Rhopsalurus junceus Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhopsalurus junceus Info
Page 1 of 1