Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Breeding Project

Go down 
+14
kramz
IamJeremiah
Gagamboy
kendall harry
14th
JODECS
martgil87
BossJoey
aracsur23
tehctar
sen jen
simbors
kamandag03
Arvin
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvin
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Arvin

Male
Location Caloocan

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:44 am

How to Breed your Pet Tarantula

I have a matured female CR Tiger Rump - just waiting for its next molt - and a newly matured male CR Tiger Rump. Now, what to do next?

With some researching study , here are some of the need-to-KNOW/need-to-DOs:

Step 1:
Ensure that your male and female are both of the same species, matured, and recently molted.

----naman dapat parehas na specie! Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
The Mature Male
A mature male tarantula will show some physical changes. Some may have spurs or hooks on the underside of their front legs. This hooks are its mating hooks used to hook the female's fangs during mating.

The Mature Female
The mature female should have recently molted. If not, it may lose the sperm along with when it molts. When it molts, it also replaces the lining of its reproductive organs. Essentially, every time a female tarantula molts, it becomes a virgin again. Shocked

The Sperm Web
Before the male tarantula can be ready to mate, it needs to produce a sperm web. This is usually a hammock-shaped web. It will wriggle under its sperm web and starts to rub itself with its sperm web - it usually destroy the web after.
Let's get it on! applause

Step 2:
Place the male inside the female's cage, never the other way around. Evil or Very Mad Watch carefully to ensure that the female does not attack the male.

As a precaution, prepare to place a jar/plastic cup over the female to protect the male if ever the female attacks.

Step 3:
Before mating, the two spiders might "drum" the soil, rub legs, and otherwise behave oddly; this is a normal part of the process. Wait, it might take some time, but the male will eventually approach the female, lift her as she rears up, and deposit his sperm into her epigastric furrow.

Step 4:
Remove the male from the tank as soon as possible after breeding to avoid so attacks from the female. You may have to allow the spiders to breed once a week for several weeks to ensure that they have mated properly.

Step 5:
Wait for an egg sac to appear in about 35 days or so (4 to 20 weeks). Slings will hatch approximately in 45 to 90 days. Many tarantulas devour the egg sac if disturbed in the slightest. it is recommended to left the female tarantula relatively undisturbed. The female might eat its egg sac.

and last...

shandman wrote:
Huwag mag-breed kung walang oras magpakain ng slings.

References:
How to Breed a Pet Tarantula | eHow.com
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
How to Breed Tarantulas | Richard Adams
Breeding Tarantulas
Back to top Go down
kamandag03
Pet Master
Pet Master
kamandag03

Male
Location quezon city

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 pm

nice!mtnong ko lng,pde dn kya maiwasan makain yng male tarantula kng bubusugin mo mna yng female tarantula?
Back to top Go down
simbors
simbors

Male
Location Bulacan

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Pano po kayo kung ganto? hehe pinoy sya.

Back to top Go down
Arvin
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Arvin

Male
Location Caloocan

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:08 pm

kamandag03 wrote:
nice!mtnong ko lng,pde dn kya maiwasan makain yng male tarantula kng bubusugin mo mna yng female tarantula?

sa mga forums sir may ganun nga silang sinasabi na pakainin muna yung female.. pero iba pa rin yung pag-inatake ng female yung male tarantula mo.
Back to top Go down
sen jen
PEP
Staff

PEP  Staff
sen jen

Male
Location San Antonio, Las Pinas

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Arvin wrote:
How to Breed your Pet Tarantula

I have a matured female CR Tiger Rump - just waiting for its next molt - and a newly matured male CR Tiger Rump. Now, what to do next?

With some researching study , here are some of the need-to-KNOW/need-to-DOs:

Step 1:
Ensure that your male and female are both of the same species, matured, and recently molted.

----naman dapat parehas na specie! Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
The Mature Male
A mature male tarantula will show some physical changes. Some may have spurs or hooks on the underside of their front legs. This hooks are its mating hooks used to hook the female's fangs during mating.

The Mature Female
The mature female should have recently molted. If not, it may lose the sperm along with when it molts. When it molts, it also replaces the lining of its reproductive organs. Essentially, every time a female tarantula molts, it becomes a virgin again. Shocked

The Sperm Web
Before the male tarantula can be ready to mate, it needs to produce a sperm web. This is usually a hammock-shaped web. It will wriggle under its sperm web and starts to rub itself with its sperm web - it usually destroy the web after.
Let's get it on! applause

Step 2:
Place the male inside the female's cage, never the other way around. Evil or Very Mad Watch carefully to ensure that the female does not attack the male.

As a precaution, prepare to place a jar/plastic cup over the female to protect the male if ever the female attacks.

Step 3:
Before mating, the two spiders might "drum" the soil, rub legs, and otherwise behave oddly; this is a normal part of the process. Wait, it might take some time, but the male will eventually approach the female, lift her as she rears up, and deposit his sperm into her epigastric furrow.

Step 4:
Remove the male from the tank as soon as possible after breeding to avoid so attacks from the female. You may have to allow the spiders to breed once a week for several weeks to ensure that they have mated properly.

Step 5:
Wait for an egg sac to appear in about 35 days or so (4 to 20 weeks). Slings will hatch approximately in 45 to 90 days. Many tarantulas devour the egg sac if disturbed in the slightest. it is recommended to left the female tarantula relatively undisturbed. The female might eat its egg sac.

and last...

shandman wrote:

References:
How to Breed a Pet Tarantula | eHow.com
How to Breed Tarantulas | Richard Adams
Breeding Tarantulas

Thanks d2. Very informative... thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Arvin
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Arvin

Male
Location Caloocan

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Thanks po!
Back to top Go down
tehctar
Pet Master
Pet Master
tehctar

Male
Location metr0 manila

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:33 pm

ask k0 lang b0ss kung nid p nten sa pilipinas ng incubat0r na katulad ng kay r0b aka tarantulaguy1976.. ung may tubig pa sa tupperware na b0x, kapag kinuha nten ung egg after 20 t0 30 days pra msure n hindi kainin ng female tarantula ung egg? thanks p0.. tn0ng k0 n rin p0 kung kay0 magbbreed an0 prepare ny0ng setup sa eggs? ung mga nkraan niy0ng successful breeding, an0 p0 ung setup niy0? hehe.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arvin
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Arvin

Male
Location Caloocan

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 am

tehctar wrote:
ask k0 lang b0ss kung nid p nten sa pilipinas ng incubat0r na katulad ng kay r0b aka tarantulaguy1976.. ung may tubig pa sa tupperware na b0x, kapag kinuha nten ung egg after 20 t0 30 days pra msure n hindi kainin ng female tarantula ung egg? thanks p0.. tn0ng k0 n rin p0 kung kay0 magbbreed an0 prepare ny0ng setup sa eggs? ung mga nkraan niy0ng successful breeding, an0 p0 ung setup niy0? hehe.. Very Happy

sir parang sa manok lang din..pwede naman nating iwan yung itlog para limliman nung inahin.. pero nilalagay sa incubator para mas mataas ang chance na mabuo yung itlog at maging sisiw.

pag gumamit tayo ng incubator mas namo-monitor natin at controlled yung ibang factors para maging successful yung egg "hatching".

Back to top Go down
aracsur23
Pet Master
Pet Master
aracsur23

Male
Location Manila

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:27 pm

nice.. informative!!!
Back to top Go down
kamandag03
Pet Master
Pet Master
kamandag03

Male
Location quezon city

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:13 am

Arvin wrote:
tehctar wrote:

sir parang sa manok lang din..pwede naman nating iwan yung itlog para limliman nung inahin.. pero nilalagay sa incubator para mas mataas ang chance na mabuo yung itlog at maging sisiw.

pag gumamit tayo ng incubator mas namo-monitor natin at controlled yung ibang factors para maging successful yung egg "hatching".

hinihwlay dn sa nanay yng mga eggs pra maiwasan dn cla mkain at kng sakaling may bad eggs pra hndi mahawa sa ib.
Back to top Go down
Arvin
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Arvin

Male
Location Caloocan

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:34 am

kamandag03 wrote:
Arvin wrote:
tehctar wrote:

hinihwlay dn sa nanay yng mga eggs pra maiwasan dn cla mkain at kng sakaling may bad eggs pra hndi mahawa sa ib.

nakakahawa rin pala yung bad eggs. Shocked
ngayon ko lang nalaman. salamat sa info sir.
Back to top Go down
BossJoey
BossJoey

Male
Location laguna

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:26 pm

sir panu nmn nten ihhwalay ung egg sac sa mother nya?? nde ba defensive ang mother pag my egg sac??
Back to top Go down
martgil87
martgil87

Male
Location sampaloc manila

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project    Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 pm

sir, for clarification lang po.. Ilang days po hihintayin bago kunin sa nanay ung eggsack? And ilang days po bago buksan ung eggsack after kunin sa nanay? Question Tsaka ung pag feed sa garvid tarantula po b once a week pwede na?
Back to top Go down
JODECS
Super

Super  Moderator
JODECS

Male
Location EARTH

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 pm

martgil87 wrote:
sir, for clarification lang po.. Ilang days po hihintayin bago kunin sa nanay ung eggsack? And ilang days po bago buksan ung eggsack after kunin sa nanay? Question Tsaka ung pag feed sa garvid tarantula po b once a week pwede na?

1. eggsac topic----16-21 days pullout paps by that time generally they would be egg with legs stage na.. Incubate mo sila sa incubator until 2nd instars (eating stage ) ...ito sample pics from Net bounce

-eggsac pullout 20 days -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- Incubation-

- After Molting to 1st Instars-

2. Feeding Gravid T- if sure na sure ka na gravid paps (sky is the limit) sa feeding until mgsac.. pro if hindi gravid and powerfeed mo ng sobra medyo grave minsan ang consequences ..

ArrowJODECS Motto on Breeding

Breed for FUN and Not for Money
Back to top Go down
14th
14th

Male
Location Quezon City

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Pano po yung incubator na tinutukoy niyo mga sir?
Newbie lang po kasi..
Just had my 1st yesterday and as much as possible
gusto ko ng mainform sa lahat ng possibleng bagay..

Salamat po sa sasagot tsaka sa Forum na ito!
Very informative! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
kendall harry
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
kendall harry

Male
Location baguio city

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:23 pm

+10 s lht ng mga info n bngay ng mga masters.. Very Happy at least may nlmn ako bgo ako bumili ng Ts kung skli hehe

drinks
Back to top Go down
Gagamboy
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Gagamboy

Male
Location Metro Manila

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Very nice info. sir Arvin !!
Laking tulong nito para sa mga hobbyist na wala pang karanasan at gustong mag breed. Tango
Back to top Go down
http://pep.nstars.org
IamJeremiah
IamJeremiah

Male
Location Cavite

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:06 pm

ganda nitong info na to. kahit hindi pa ako mag breed at matagal pa kasi slings palang mga t's ko atleast may mga natutunan na ako.
Back to top Go down
kramz
kramz

Male
Location cebu city

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:57 pm

AGREE AKO D2 yung ibe kase BREED 2 EARN money KASE eH Smile
Back to top Go down
martgil87
martgil87

Male
Location sampaloc manila

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project    Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Mga sir, nakakaakyat ba ung mga sling pag na 2nd instar na cla?. mga ilang araw bago cla mging 2nd instar? pag nagka-legs naba ung eggs 1st instar na un?

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
icemanx2
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
icemanx2

Male
Location Manila

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:42 pm

kramz wrote:

AGREE AKO D2 yung ibe kase BREED 2 EARN money KASE eH Smile

one of the main reason naman kung bakit nag be-breed ang mga keepers is to earn money na makakatulong ng malaki sa hobby, wala namn d2 nag b-breed just to keep / ipamigay lang diba? Peace.

Very informative thread, hopefully I can breed some of my Ts pag adult na sila Smile

Back to top Go down
jopatsu
jopatsu

Male
Location caloocan

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Nice..thanks sa added Info sir..
Back to top Go down
MJKC23
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
MJKC23

Male
Location Pasig Mandaluyong Cainta

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Totally Agree. . .
If u got no time to feed slings, don't breed. . .
As well as breed to culture more sp. than to earn money... Negostar dating m nyan pag ganun mind set mo... I breed 4 d sake of trading to collect diff. kinds of sp.
Back to top Go down
jardie
jardie

Male
Location Cavite Molino 1 Bacoor

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Pano po yung Feeding nyu sa kanila.. pag tpus ng sunod2x na salang??   Breeding Project I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:07 am

sir ask lang kasi yung sakin every week ko pinapakain ng Female dubia... pag tapos ng 3 times na mating process

ok lang po ba yung gnung ... pag feed sa mated na t's??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breeding Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Project   Breeding Project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeding Project
Page 1 of 1