Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

freeing green crested lizard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nave101
nave101

Male
Location iloilo

green - freeing green crested lizard Empty
PostSubject: freeing green crested lizard   green - freeing green crested lizard I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:58 pm

I just freed my GCL in the tree. but it doesn't run away. he's just there.. more comfortable and free... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sen jen
PEP
Staff

PEP  Staff
sen jen

Male
Location San Antonio, Las Pinas

PostSubject: Re: freeing green crested lizard   green - freeing green crested lizard I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

topic moved..

Please read the rules and regulation before you post..
This will serve as your first warning.. Thanks

RULES & REGULATIONS:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nave101
nave101

Male
Location iloilo

PostSubject: Re: freeing green crested lizard   green - freeing green crested lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:48 am

sorry if i violated something.. but upon reading the rules, i think i've not violated any rules. if u could clarify, maybe it would be more understandable for me. tnx.
Back to top Go down
nave101
nave101

Male
Location iloilo

PostSubject: Re: freeing green crested lizard   green - freeing green crested lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 am

or is it the "title of the topic"? about that, if ur the owner of the pet, it is also your responsibility to make sure that ur taking care of ur pet well. and u should know what's best for your pet in order for them to live longer, not to let them die just because u just wanted them to be in ur hands...
Back to top Go down
sen jen
PEP
Staff

PEP  Staff
sen jen

Male
Location San Antonio, Las Pinas

PostSubject: Re: freeing green crested lizard   green - freeing green crested lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:37 am

nave101 wrote:
sorry if i violated something.. but upon reading the rules, i think i've not violated any rules. if u could clarify, maybe it would be more understandable for me. tnx.

nave101 wrote:
or is it the "title of the topic"? about that, if ur the owner of the pet, it is also your responsibility to make sure that ur taking care of ur pet well. and u should know what's best for your pet in order for them to live longer, not to let them die just because u just wanted them to be in ur hands...

Bro just PM you. Wink
Back to top Go down
felmor
Global

GlobalModerator
felmor

Male
Location Anywhere would you would be

PostSubject: Re: freeing green crested lizard   green - freeing green crested lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 am

nave101 wrote:
I just freed my GCL in the tree. but it doesn't run away. he's just there.. more comfortable and free... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bro san nakuha nga GCL? From the experts po, Rule of the thumb, kung saan kinuha doon din ibalik. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freeing green crested lizard   green - freeing green crested lizard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freeing green crested lizard
Page 1 of 1