The Solar hot water systems use the power from the sun to heat up water on a reduced price in comparison with non-solar hot water systems. Solar hot water systems heat water by transferring water through photo voltaic collectors on the rooftop of the home.
Solar hot water systems are really dependable. They require nearly no maintenance and can also last up to 30 years, which makes it a good investment. Solar hot water systems and even water heaters without tanks are available. You can contact a solar systems Victoria company to find out what all models are available.
For anyone who is in Seattle, for example, chances are you'll lessen your heating bills up to 60 % by making use of solar technology, and keep an additional 15 % by simply using a heater without a tank. This results to a total of 75 percent savings. Setting up a solar hot water system is actually an incredible alternative for environmentally-conscious house owners. Have a certified solar hot water heater installed by a reputed solar systems Victoria company.
Solar hot water systems generally cost from $2,400 up to $3,600 according to the type and size of system you put in. ECS has a repayment plan called "Let the sun make the repayments," where they support half the complete price of the system.
Putting in a solar hot water system is an excellent way in achieving this. Not surprisingly, whilst a solar hot water system is not likely to provide adequate water to cover your needs, it will give you a sizeable decrease in energy bills.
You will still have to keep your present gas powered or electric heating system, the advantage is that you will be utilizing that way less and thus you can save yourself a lot of money.