Exotic Pet Owners Community

HomeExotic RealmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*** Buy @ our Premium Members Petshop *** Early Bird's Feeders Shop / Norin's Lucky Gecko / Suave Dude Shop / Tattoo's Shop<-- ***
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Welcome to Philippine Exotic Pets°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

how to handle a tarantula..

Go down 
+7
bosing
rottenthoughts
Arvin
RIKITIKTAK
adikularia
marvzxd
babyzap
11 posters
AuthorMessage
babyzap
Pet Master
Pet Master
babyzap

Male
Location quezon city/ilocos sur/pangasinan

how to handle a tarantula.. Empty
PostSubject: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 pm

mga kabisyo For those with the desire to learn how to handle a tarantula- it is fairly easy. Many people have a fear of spiders. For them, this could be very challenging or near impossible. Always respect another's desire to NOT learn how to handle a tarantula.

Bites can be serious if someone has an allergic reaction. If you are allergic to most insect stings and bites many people do not recommend handling a tarantula.

instructions mga ka bisyo[b]

1st

How to handle a tarantula is not necessary to learn in most cases because they do not benefit from being held, do not need snuggled in any way and usually do best with not being held. First, consider your reason for holding. If you keep them it MAY be necessary in an emergency or you may do it in an educational show to help others alleviate their own fears.

2nd

If you want to hold a tarantula the best way to achieve that is by guiding the spider into your hand. Lay your hand near the spider and use an object to gently guide the tarantula into your hand, letting it crawl on to you rather than grabbing it.

3rd

Once you have the spider on your hand you can observe it's behavior to see if it is defensive. They usually start by flicking 'hairs' onto your hand or arm. This can cause an itchy rash but is usually nothing to be concerned about. If you have an extreme reaction of any kind- see a doctor.

4th

If a tarantula rears up on it's back legs it is being very defensive and ready to bite. Don't poke or jerk your hand or arm, stay steady and slowly place something in front of the tarantula for it to climb safely up on. If a tarantula falls from a few feet it will most likely die.

5th

Knowing how to handle your tarantula safely is a good idea but handling should be kept to a minimum. If you are allergic to bee, wasp or other stings it is not recommended to handle a tarantula. They can still be enjoyed by watching in terrarium or other habitat designed for the type of tarantula to be kept.

sana makatulong aq mga ka bisyo hehehe Basketball thumbs up thumbs up

Last edited by babyzap on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marvzxd
Pet Master
Pet Master
marvzxd

Male
Location northern luzon(almost pig island)

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:55 am

up makakatulong ito sa kagaya kung baguhan sa mga T's
Back to top Go down
babyzap
Pet Master
Pet Master
babyzap

Male
Location quezon city/ilocos sur/pangasinan

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:32 pm

hehehe sana nakatulong aq khit papano kabisyo hehehe thumbs up
Back to top Go down
adikularia
adikularia

Male
Location Under your bed, inside your underwear drawer

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 am

next lesson: how to walk your tarantula.

1. talian sa gitna ng carapace at abdomen
2. tawagin sa pangalan
3. maglakad at pasunurin ang tarantula

O joke lang, sana walang utu-utong maniwala sakin. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://jakehinditunaynapangalan.tumblr.com
RIKITIKTAK
RIKITIKTAK

Male
Location quezon city

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:24 pm

ok na tip yaN.........NUONG JUNE LANG AKO NAGSTART SA HOBBY.....SUBUKAN KO NGA MAMAYA SA HUAHINI KO............. affraid
Back to top Go down
Arvin
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
Arvin

Male
Location Caloocan

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:00 pm

...at siguraduhing nakakain na ang tarantula baka akalain nyang pagkain ang kamay at mga daliri mo. lol!
Back to top Go down
rottenthoughts
rottenthoughts

Male
Location Caloocan City

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Interesting. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
bosing
Pet Master
Pet Master
bosing

Male
Location Marikina City

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:34 pm

my thoughts?

DON'T handle your Ts unless necessary. Simple as that.

For those who are thinking of handling the Ts, ask yourselves:

- Why? What will handling your tarantula do to benefit you, the owner and the tarantula itself?

- After you handle your tarantula, what next? again, ask yourself: WHY?

Remember, Tarantulas are OBSERVATION PETS. Feed them, watch them, take care of them. They're not like dogs that need interaction with their owners for taming purposes...

** Natawa ako sa post mo, Jake.
Back to top Go down
monzilla
monzilla

Male
Location Makati

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
nicololupus
nicololupus

Male
Location pandacan,manila

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:56 pm

nice guide.. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
jopatsu
jopatsu

Male
Location caloocan

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:19 am

Tama eh... Salamat sa added information...
Back to top Go down
MJKC23
Grand Pet Master
Grand Pet Master
MJKC23

Male
Location Pasig Mandaluyong Cainta

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:18 pm

jopatsu wrote:
Tama eh... Salamat sa added information... of certain rule
Salamat sa pag update ng informative threads like this...

but be aware of certain rules bro... drinks 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to handle a tarantula..   how to handle a tarantula.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to handle a tarantula..
Page 1 of 1